2020-2021 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Does anyone know if our FASFA had to be submitted to be considered for any scholarships, including academic? And are the still awarding scholarships?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Were you waitlisted or just deferred? Not sure if this is the same thing or not.
I was placed in the alternate pool, which I believe is the same thing as a waitlist. The class is currently full so I think they are just handing out WL positions as of now.

Reactions: 1 user
I was placed in the alternate pool, which I believe is the same thing as a waitlist. The class is currently full so I think they are just handing out WL positions as of now.
Okay that's what I thought. I am in the same position. They deferred me right away.

Does anyone know if UK accepts letters of interest/intent? I know they accept updates but wasn't sure about these.

Accepted off the alternate list! Interviewed back in January

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted this morning from the alternate pool! Interviewed in December.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also just got off the waitlist for the Lexington campus!

Anyone trying to make a decision between here and Louisville? Which one are you leaning towards?

Does anyone know when they typically release financial aid info?

Congrats to all those accepted off the waitlist! Gives me some hope. Did you guys happen to send a letter of interest/intent?

Anyone accepted recently, know when we can expect to hear about financial aid?

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm accepted at the NKU campus. If I get accepted into my dream school, I'll drop my acceptance here so I can make room for one of you :) Best of luck to everyone here

Recently withdrew my A. Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist yet? I feel like its been pretty silent for a while

Has anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist yet? I feel like its been pretty silent for a while
This silence is killing me. Especially because I know for a fact one person that declined their acceptance at the NKU campus (my top choice). I'm just a constant ball of anxiety rn

This silence is killing me. Especially because I know for a fact one person that declined their acceptance at the NKU campus (my top choice). I'm just a constant ball of anxiety rn
Has there even been any waitlist movement at all? I figured maybe there has and they just weren't on SDN, but it's been so long no way no one on here has heard right?

Has there even been any waitlist movement at all? I figured maybe there has and they just weren't on SDN, but it's been so long no way no one on here has heard right?
I got off the waitlist and several others in this thread

I was taken off the wait list back in March.