-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Kentucky
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Futuredoc12!
Full Member
I am an OOS student currently waitlisted and wondering the same thing!is there typically a lot of waitlist movement at this school?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Were you waitlisted or just deferred? Not sure if this is the same thing or not.I am an OOS student currently waitlisted and wondering the same thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Futuredoc12!
Full Member
I was placed in the alternate pool, which I believe is the same thing as a waitlist. The class is currently full so I think they are just handing out WL positions as of now.Were you waitlisted or just deferred? Not sure if this is the same thing or not.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Okay that's what I thought. I am in the same position. They deferred me right away.I was placed in the alternate pool, which I believe is the same thing as a waitlist. The class is currently full so I think they are just handing out WL positions as of now.
Anyone get financial aid information yet?
ImPickleRick21
New Member
Does anyone know if UK accepts letters of interest/intent? I know they accept updates but wasn't sure about these.
psychneuro33
Full Member
Yes, just send to their admissions emailDoes anyone know if UK accepts letters of interest/intent? I know they accept updates but wasn't sure about these.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Accepted off the alternate list! Interviewed back in January
BeeBopBoop
Full Member
Me too!Accepted off the alternate list! Interviewed back in January
psychneuro33
Full Member
Accepted off the alternate list! Interviewed back in January
Which campus did you guys interview at?Me too!
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
LexingtonWhich campus did you guys interview at?
BeeBopBoop
Full Member
Also LexingtonLexington
catwithnoclaws17
Full Member
Same! Congrats!! Has anybody received any emails?Just got accepted this morning from the alternate pool! Interviewed in December.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
catwithnoclaws17
Full Member
I got the call but was looking for the emails.Same! Congrats!! Has anybody received any emails?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Not yet. Probably by the end of the day we will get the emailI got the call but was looking for the emails.
psychneuro33
Full Member
Anyone WL at the NKU campus hear back yet?
Which campus?Just got accepted this morning from the alternate pool! Interviewed in December.
He told me it’d probably be tomorrow morning for the email!! Lol I’m the same way now I’m thinking did that really happen??Same! Congrats!! Has anybody received any emails?
LexingtonWhich campus?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Anyone trying to make a decision between here and Louisville? Which one are you leaning towards?
ImPickleRick21
New Member
Congrats to all those accepted off the waitlist! Gives me some hope. Did you guys happen to send a letter of interest/intent?
I did!Congrats to all those accepted off the waitlist! Gives me some hope. Did you guys happen to send a letter of interest/intent?
catwithnoclaws17
Full Member
I did not.Congrats to all those accepted off the waitlist! Gives me some hope. Did you guys happen to send a letter of interest/intent?
NopeCongrats to all those accepted off the waitlist! Gives me some hope. Did you guys happen to send a letter of interest/intent?
BeeBopBoop
Full Member
Just gave up my seat, good luck everyone!
Were you accepted to the Lexington campus or a different campus? Good luck!Just gave up my seat, good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BeeBopBoop
Full Member
LexingtonWere you accepted to the Lexington campus or a different campus? Good luck!
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Anyone accepted recently, know when we can expect to hear about financial aid?
Your_Average_Guy
New Member
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm accepted at the NKU campus. If I get accepted into my dream school, I'll drop my acceptance here so I can make room for one of you 🙂 Best of luck to everyone here
catwithnoclaws17
Full Member
Just gave up my acceptance. Good luck to all. It's been real lex vegas.
bigballa1234
New Member
Any word on movement within the waitlist? Anyone got pulled off yet?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Are lectures mandatory at the Lexington campus?
Are lectures mandatory at the Lexington campus?
I don’t think lectures are mandatory at any campus as far as I can tell
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
OOS A withdrawn. Good luck to those on the WL
aspiringmd20
Full Member
Has anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist yet? I feel like its been pretty silent for a while
Dancing(Future)Doctor
New Member
This silence is killing me. Especially because I know for a fact one person that declined their acceptance at the NKU campus (my top choice). I'm just a constant ball of anxiety rnHas anyone heard back or been pulled off the waitlist yet? I feel like its been pretty silent for a while
aspiringmd20
Full Member
Has there even been any waitlist movement at all? I figured maybe there has and they just weren't on SDN, but it's been so long no way no one on here has heard right?This silence is killing me. Especially because I know for a fact one person that declined their acceptance at the NKU campus (my top choice). I'm just a constant ball of anxiety rn
I got off the waitlist and several others in this threadHas there even been any waitlist movement at all? I figured maybe there has and they just weren't on SDN, but it's been so long no way no one on here has heard right?
I was taken off the wait list back in March.Has there even been any waitlist movement at all? I figured maybe there has and they just weren't on SDN, but it's been so long no way no one on here has heard right?