2020-2021 Medical College of Georgia at Augusta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this just for lab settings or all class settings?
All classes unless there's a special guest or a reason to wear your white coat. For anatomy lab, we wear scrubs, so on those days, you can wear scrubs to class.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, basically no athletic wear. You can wear jeans, pants, shorts/skirt of appropriate length. For tops, you can wear tshirts, but no tank tops. It's kind of flexible as long as you're not noticeable lol. I could get away with wearing joggers or yoga pants if they looked nice.
So basically high school lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else that's been accepted got a request via email for background check just now?

Reactions: 1 users
When did you receive the email?
9:01 this morning. I thought they normally don't send out background checks until March for accepted students, so I just wanted to make sure it was legit and not some sort of scammer.

9:01 this morning. I thought they normally don't send out background checks until March for accepted students, so I just wanted to make sure it was legit and not some sort of scammer.
Hmm interesting, I did not get one 🤔

Members don't see this ad :)
Their website said interview through Fed through, I guess there is still hope
Ohh interesting! I just saw through Jan on the MSAR. Maybe COVID changes?

E62A05C4-CD9C-4AF1-8408-5598C2045D77.jpeg

where in the secondary application do we upload the confidentiality agreement? I can't find it under the required documentation tab

I just called. They said they no decisions went out today as they normally do it at the end of the month ( I thought it was the 3rd Friday no matter what). She said it will probably be next Friday. If someone wants to call and confirm that, it'd be great lol

Reactions: 3 users
Is it true that once decisions start coming out in February they typically release them every week?

I just called. They said they no decisions went out today as they normally do it at the end of the month ( I thought it was the 3rd Friday no matter what). She said it will probably be next Friday. If someone wants to call and confirm that, it'd be great lol
Has anyone been able to confirm this? I haven’t been able to call yet.

for people who got the background check, how have you been handling study abroad for the part where you have to list all of the residences you have lived at?

Post-II R this morning. I am disappointed as this was my top choice. IS, 512 MCAT, 3.9 overall GPA, 3.7 SM GPA. Good luck, everyone!

• Care
Looking at last years thread & the year before, there were no decisions sent out in Jan but they sent out A’s the first week of feb then WL the next week.

Decisions for acceptances come out until the end of March correct? I mean before they start waitlisting everyone who isn’t rejected?

Decisions for acceptances come out until the end of March correct? I mean before they start waitlisting everyone who isn’t rejected?
If they conduct matters the same as last year, there will be waves of acceptances sent out the first couple Fridays of February followed by rejections and waitlists notifications during the third week. It looks like anyone accepted after that was from the waitlist.