2020-2021 Medical College of Georgia at Augusta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Awe man, I was ignorant of this and provided an update a couple weeks ago. Do you all think this will be looked down upon? Or will it just have no impact?
Wondering the same

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do we think they will send out more acceptances tomorrow? Looks like they did last year on the first couple Fridays of Feb

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t understand? When do y’all think they’re gonna release more decisions? Lol this waiting game is getting hard

Reactions: 4 users
I’ve been waiting since the end of October lol I can’t take this much longer

Reactions: 3 users
How long do we get to change campus preference?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they send WL notifications throughout the cycle or is it all at the end?

For FAFSA did you guys do a grad PLUS loan or the regular application

Have a feeling that tomorrow will be the last wave of acceptances and next week will be waitlists and rejections
not sure, Last year they released acceptances the first and second week of Feb and I don't think they did last week

not sure, Last year they released acceptances the first and second week of Feb and I don't think they did last week
They didnt send out anything last week so maybe this week and next week will be more Acceptances...hopefully

They didnt send out anything last week so maybe this week and next week will be more Acceptances...hopefully
I’m thinking it will, the Facebook group still has only 100 people in it so hopefully that means a lot more acceptances coming soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Just accepted! Feeling so blessed. Secondary submitted sometime in august, interviewed 1/12.

A 10 minutes ago, I can’t believe it!!! Interviewed in December. Good luck everyone!!

Do you think if we called theyd tell us when they will release the next acceptances? Or by when they will let us know

Yeh with such a small number of As today I'm feeling like this can't be it.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! Interviewed on Jan 7th!

There’s a Facebook group for the class of 2025 if any of y’all want to join!!

Accepted by email at 8:20am. Interviewed 1/7, secondary completed in 8/2020

were there any interviews after the 2nd week in Jan?

Did anyone who get accepted not have their portal updated yet? Mine still shows how it looked when I got an II

Did anyone who get accepted not have their portal updated yet? Mine still shows how it looked when I got an II

Mine looks the same other than the update in communication status showing the acceptance email

This may be a dumb question but I just wanna play it safe. Signing the acceptance form does NOT mean you are committing to attend MCG, right?

does anyone think we might hear something tomorrow? or will we likely have to wait until March?

does anyone think we might hear something tomorrow? or will we likely have to wait until March?
I’m crossing my fingers that they will send out more decisions tomorrow, but I’m not sure if they will.

Reactions: 3 users