-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Seton Hall
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Same here. Have not tried calling them.I submitted my secondary here on ~9/15 but didn't receive a complete/under review email. How many others are in the same boat? Has anyone tried emailing/calling them?
I submitted my secondary here on ~9/15 but didn't receive a complete/under review email. How many others are in the same boat? Has anyone tried emailing/calling them?
I emailed them to ask for confirmation but I did not hear back. I remember from last cycle (I am a reapplicant here) that they were pretty delayed in their response (if I did receive one). I called and went to a full inbox. Kind of hard to know whether to continue to ask or just ease off and hope that my application was processed.Same here. Have not tried calling them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAMEmy heart JUMPED when I saw the incoming email from Seton Hall, and then I realized it was just a complete email lol
D
deleted1048149
my heart JUMPED when I saw the incoming email from Seton Hall, and then I realized it was just a complete email lol
+2
superintroduction
Full Member
wait what email are you guys getting? im not getting anything
D
deleted1048149
wait what email are you guys getting? im not getting anything
"
It has been brought to our attention that some applicants may have not received our confirmation email. If you have not already done so please add us to your contacts. This email is to notify you that we have received your secondary application and fee.
Your application is currently in preliminary review. We will send you another email when the remaining parts of your application is reviewed and you have moved to the next step of the process. If you are are missing any items from your application, an email will be sent regarding the missing items. Please allow 2-4 weeks for this process.
"
I wonder if they read SDN! Lol
superintroduction
Full Member
I already got their prelim review email like a month ago, are they reaching out to applicants who didnt get this email the first time or something?
D
deleted1048149
I already got their prelim review email like a month ago, are they reaching out to applicants who didnt get this email the first time or something?
Yes
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
+1, got original email but nothing today. probably going to those who didnt get original .I already got their prelim review email like a month ago, are they reaching out to applicants who didnt get this email the first time or something?
applicant20
Full Member
It literally came minutes after we started talking about it here, we manifested it guys! Now please send some interviews our way seton hall we love you uwu
iheartgoldenretrievers
Full Member
I got this email today too and hadn't heard anything before this!"
It has been brought to our attention that some applicants may have not received our confirmation email. If you have not already done so please add us to your contacts. This email is to notify you that we have received your secondary application and fee.
Your application is currently in preliminary review. We will send you another email when the remaining parts of your application is reviewed and you have moved to the next step of the process. If you are are missing any items from your application, an email will be sent regarding the missing items. Please allow 2-4 weeks for this process.
"
So is there any additional steps we should take aside from adding the email to our contacts? This email serves as a confirmation email?I got this email today too and hadn't heard anything before this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iheartgoldenretrievers
Full Member
Yeah, I think its basically just a confirmation emailSo is there any additional steps we should take aside from adding the email to our contacts? This email serves as a confirmation email?
Preliminary review/complete email received today finally
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
when was your secondary complete in general if you dont mind me asking?Preliminary review/complete email received today finally
Submitted around 9/16. Just got this email todaywhen was your secondary complete in general if you dont mind me asking?
Nontraddddds
Full Member
nothing here
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Maybe that's a foreshadow for an IIDid anyone else get a phone call today about some kind of Interview presentation on oct 20 10-1:30?
D
deleted1048149
nothing here
+1
I just didDid anyone else get a phone call today about some kind of Interview presentation on oct 20 10-1:30?
ManifestingDR
Full Member
How do you know, if you don't mind me asking? This call is messing with my head! At first I was excited then I realized it may be nothing and I'm confused :/I just got the scoop...the call sent today was essentially an interview invite. There will be the school presentation on October 20th and the actual interview later in the week/week after
D
deleted1067657
Me didn't get a call 🙁
+1 🙁Me didn't get a call 🙁
D
deleted1048149
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+2 🙁
+3
I asked them. The call was an initial invitation to interview. The presentation portion will be on the 20th. They will email with link and details in the coming days. VITA is only given to people who are invited to interview. So we will have to do that along with the one on one interview that will be either next week or the week after.How do you know, if you don't mind me asking? This call is messing with my head! At first I was excited then I realized it may be nothing and I'm confused :/
For people that got a call, would you mind sharing stats or complete date?
they did leave a voicemail. so if you didn't get a voicemail I don't think it was themWhat number did the call come from and did they leave a voicemail? I have a missed call from a North Jersey number but no voicemail.
applicant20
Full Member
Noooooo i had such high hopes for this school 😢 would those of you who got the call please share your relative complete dates and IS/OOS?
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Dont worry. I am sure they have more IIs to send out. I believe this is their first batch of IIs.Noooooo i had such high hopes for this school 😢 would those of you who got the call please share your relative complete dates and IS/OOS?
I was complete 9/8, ISNoooooo i had such high hopes for this school 😢 would those of you who got the call please share your relative complete dates and IS/OOS?
D
deleted1048149
Such a great time to be getting Scam calls from NJ 
Edit: they even left a voicemail come on man...
Edit: they even left a voicemail come on man...
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I dont even expect an II here any time soon because I got my preliminary review email a few days ago. I am sure they haven't finished reviewing my app. When did you get your prelim review complete email? I wonder how long it takes from prelim review to complete.Such a great time to be getting Scam calls from NJ
Edit: they even left a voicemail come on man...
ManifestingDR
Full Member
I received a preliminary review complete email on 10/12 and I am ISNoooooo i had such high hopes for this school 😢 would those of you who got the call please share your relative complete dates and IS/OOS?
Also the VITA invite came today so that call was an initial interview invite, but it is their first round of IIs as far as I can tell
D
deleted1048149
I dont even expect an II here any time soon because I got my preliminary review email a few days ago. I am sure they haven't finished reviewing my app. When did you get your prelim review complete email? I wonder how long it takes from prelim review to complete.
I'm not expecting one at all lol. Got the email on 10/9. But I had a missed call from NJ with a voicemail so I got excited 🤣
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I'm not expecting one at all lol. Got the email on 10/9. But I had a missed call from NJ with a voicemail so I got excited 🤣
Haha. You never know. Think positive.
I got my prelim review on 9/8 and still haven't gotten a complete... is this normal? Emailed them also and no reply
D
deleted1067657
+1I got my prelim review on 9/8 and still haven't gotten a complete... is this normal? Emailed them also and no reply
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yetDid anyone attending the interview presentation this Tuesday get an email link or anything? I have received nothing since returning their call to confirm my attendance.
ManifestingDR
Full Member
If I don’t get anything by Monday, I’m going to call and will update!Nothing yet
Thank you!If I don’t get anything by Monday, I’m going to call and will update!