2020-2021 SUNY - Downstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the CTE date?
July 15, however the prematric checklist items are due on July 1st. And since they gave waitlisted applicants access to that, I’m sure they want them to complete it by the deadline as well.
 
Wait, so we have to do all that lab work, urinalysis, h&p, ppd, and blood work even though we're waitlisted? wtf
I didn’t mean to cause angst, but this is the first waitlist that I’ve seen where applicants were given access and allowed to send in documents to complete things pre-matriculation. I am just speculating that it’s a subtle hint at what they want and that it would be best to complete it.

ETA: This is from the portal on what alternates don’t need to fill out but they give a thumbs up to complete the health forms and other items.
  • Alternates & MPH Accepts ONLY: You are not required to complete the Study Styles Inventory, Matric Student Questionnaire, Technical Standards nor White Coat Form.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did everyone send their official transcripts? Did you have your school email the admissions website directly to make it an official transcript? Thank you!
 
How did everyone send their official transcripts? Did you have your school email the admissions website directly to make it an official transcript? Thank you!
Most Universities, college, and community colleges use a third-party system where you can order an official transcript for $5-15. That's what I did, but I didn't think that there was a free option
 
Most Universities, college, and community colleges use a third-party system where you can order an official transcript for $5-15. That's what I did, but I didn't think that there was a free option

My school only sends official transcripts by mail, is there some address you sent it to?
 
Most Universities, college, and community colleges use a third-party system where you can order an official transcript for $5-15. That's what I did, but I didn't think that there was a free option
When using this what did you put in as the destination for the transcript?
 
for anyone who got the health forms checked off, do you mind telling me if your hepatitis b core antibody had a number for it? My results were just "non-reactive." I have been to the doctors too many times trying to get this done. i really don't want to go again. thanks in advance!
 
for anyone who got the health forms checked off, do you mind telling me if your hepatitis b core antibody had a number for it? My results were just "non-reactive." I have been to the doctors too many times trying to get this done. i really don't want to go again. thanks in advance!
a certain % of people who get the hep b vaccine series as babies are hep b "non-responders" (I had to get it checked a few years back and found out I was a non-responder as well), you probably need a 2 or 3-dose series of hep b vaccine boosters 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad