2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sure if I missed this, but has anyone been accepted yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 2/5 and still waiting for the result

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
They said about 3 weeks in our interview and also said they have semi rolling admissions

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
do med schools still need to accept the same number of people as the expected entering class by march 15 this year?

do med schools still need to accept the same number of people as the expected entering class by march 15 this year?

This came up somewhere earlier in the thread, IIRC. I think the answer was that they're not actually required to do that and it's more of a suggestion.

Reactions: 2 users
This came up somewhere earlier in the thread, IIRC. I think the answer was that they're not actually required to do that and it's more of a suggestion.
Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

Reactions: 3 users
It could have honestly went both ways. In some interviews I interacted very well with the interviewers and in others I was not as confident with my answer

It could have honestly went both ways. In some interviews I interacted very well with the interviewers and in others I was not as confident with my answers.
Me too... I am like see the good in me..... accept mee... ignore the nervous + anxious energy

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I thought they said 3-5 weeks........ maybe by the end of this week we hear something back .. what are you stats if you dont mind sharing?

My GPA is 4.0, ORM, OOS, MCAT was 514, and I graduated from UToledo! Hope this helps!

Interesting care package...had to read the letter to figure out the straw.

do you guys know if they take letters of interest? I've already sent an update letter but was wondering about sending an interest letter as well, their portal says specifically updates so i wasn't sure

So... you guys were accepted? How long did you wait for your decision?

It's a pre-interview care package: Pen, small booklet to write in, bulky keychain with a inner compartment for the polymer straw, a short letter, a tea packet, cut-up cards that placed together show the campus.

It's a pre-interview care package: Pen, small booklet to write in, bulky keychain with a inner compartment for the polymer straw, a short letter, a tea packet, cut-up cards that placed together show the campus.
Oh that's wholesome

do you guys know if they take letters of interest? I've already sent an update letter but was wondering about sending an interest letter as well, their portal says specifically updates so i wasn't sure
i sent one, not sure if they allow it, but i consider an interest letter an update !

Interesting care package...had to read the letter to figure out the straw.
Haha yeah that was really sweet of them! Opened the key chain thing with my roommate in her car and we speculated what that blue tubing was. Got home and read the letter and couldn't stop laughing at our speculations.

Guesses for blue tubing: stethoscope connector without the stethoscope part, candy (but then discovered it was plastic), rubber band (but then it's not a full circle) Correct answer: reusable straw
Guesses for the bulky key chain: some form of little storage box, pulled it open and thought maybe it could be used as a hook to hang your keys up, or maybe you can stick it on the wall and use it as a hook???? Correct answer: phone holder attached to key chain.

• Haha
Oh man, they're sending you all swag? Again, trying so hard not to be jealous, lol. I love me some free swag.

Is the result gonna come out today for 2/5 interviewees? I’m dying they said it’s gonna come out during the first week of March

Y'all I just got it my 1st MD acceptance!!! Interviewed 2/9 BTW.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
So happy to see decisions going out already. Congrats you guys and others to come!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users