2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS
LVL 61 halfling-ranger
Chaotic neutral
+5 intelligence
+10 Random Pop Culture References
I can also see you are a person of a charisma above 18.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
i only interviewed a week ago, but i'm not sure i did well on the interview 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: if your talking about my previous post I meant “W” as in “Wins“ ✊
Just for my own curiosity, what did you feel you could've done better on? I'm trying to prep for MMIs but it's very different from a traditional interview as I'm sure you know lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we allowed to make notes when we are reading the prompt during the interview?

They only started sending II's 1.5 months ago , so probably early-mid

Reactions: 1 user
Just for my own curiosity, what did you feel you could've done better on? I'm trying to prep for MMIs but it's very different from a traditional interview as I'm sure you know lol
Sounds weird but try not to talk to much, be concise. Don’t try to predict what else they want to know just let them ask follow up questions.
I knew this going in but the anxiety kinda took over 😭

Sounds weird but try not to talk to much, be concise. Don’t try to predict what else they want to know just let them ask follow up questions.
I knew this going in but the anxiety kinda took over 😭
Thank you!! I have the same problem lol. I'm a chronic rambler, gotta figure out how to get better at it I suppose

Thank you!! I have the same problem lol. I'm a chronic rambler, gotta figure out how to get better at it I suppose
i'm normally pretty good at interviews. In most of the questions i think i did well but on a few, the interviewer caught me lacking 😂. And also read the question carefully. sometimes the interviewer came in before you even get the question. I felt pressured to not use the 2 minutes to fully read the question to avoid awkwardly just looking at each other. That's all the tips i have good luck on your interview!

Reactions: 1 users
Are we allowed to make notes when we are reading the prompt during the interview?
yes we are allowed to make notes. After I read the prompt in my two minutes I also wrote down key points I wanted to discuss so I wouldn't forget it. It was immensely helpful . Would highly recommend it

Also their zoom setting if fairly easy to understand. I did have few glitch but don't panic. It will be okay. There is original zoom intro session that will still be filled with people incase if you have any technical difficulty with zoom during interview. All you have to do is go back to the intro session and let them know. They were pretty chill during my session.

All the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any accepted people got their CYMS tool on AMCAS yet?

Anyone hear back from interviews recently? Feels like it's been a while since the last round of A's (or am I slowly losing my mind?)
If anyone has advice on how to wait efficiently, I'm all ears!

Anyone hear back from interviews recently? Feels like it's been a while since the last round of A's (or am I slowly losing my mind?)
If anyone has advice on how to wait efficiently, I'm all ears!
I am hoping they send some out today or I don't know if they are waiting for the March 15th date according to AAMC suggestion. I am driving myself insane too...

Going to manifest acceptance vibes for all.. Last Friday people started posting acceptances in the evening, so good vibes to all !!!!

Last edited:
I am hoping they send some out today or I don't know if they are waiting for the March 15th date according to AAMC suggestion. I am driving myself insane too...
i’m not sure toledo has even interviewed enough people to make that deadline haha

i’m not sure toledo has even interviewed enough people to make that deadline haha
then it is simple, hit accept on all who interviewed so far :).. Congrats on your acceptances by the way.. no longer having anxiety about this cycle must be nice......

Seriously I think it’s only 8 people per interview time slot and only two slots per interview say. (At least how it was on my interview). If that’s the case, no way they interview their class size in that short amount of time

Just withdrew my upcoming interview here, I genuinely hope one of you gets it!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Seriously I think it’s only 8 people per interview time slot and only two slots per interview say. (At least how it was on my interview). If that’s the case, no way they interview their class size in that short amount of time
My interview last week was 16 people. Maybe they’ve realized they need to step it up lol

My interview had 16 people as well. They split us into 2 groups of 8 for the stations. I was also the afternoon session, there was a morning session as well I believe.

Called them today, they said no acceptance offers send out today... If you interviewed on February, it looks like next week is a big week for acceptance or for rejection. Good luck to us all !

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Called them today, they said no acceptance offers send out today... If you interviewed on February, it looks like next week is a big week for acceptance or for rejection. Good luck to us all !
Thanks for reaching out to them!

So in the past 2 weeks, they only sent out interviews yesterday?

Also, my letters of recommendation on my portal say they were received by admissions on 2/18 ... anyone else have this? I submitted my application in August

Also, my letters of recommendation on my portal say they were received by admissions on 2/18 ... anyone else have this? I submitted my application in August
Yeah I had it listed that way too. I think it’s their AMCAS import date.

Also got an II this morning OOS but qualify for instate tuition with strong ties to Ohio LM 67