2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So nothing this Friday for us 02/19 interviewers eh [pls correct me if I'm wrong]? Congrats to those accepted!
I interviewed on 02/19 and I didn’t hear anything yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I was complete back in August, sent an update in December but still have yet to hear anything from Toledo. I am an OH resident but have no specific ties to Toledo so I am a little stuck on what to do. I am either waitlisted or waiting to hear back from schools I have interviewed with, so I don't want to write a letter of intent, but I feel like I should do something to say I am still interested. Any suggestions or do I need to just keep waiting?

Pretty much in the same boat but just got an II like a week and a half ago. I didn't think schools were still giving interviews this late in the cycle - i guess there's still hope!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Seems random tbh. I'm hoping I can get in here, this place and cincinnati are my last hopes to get in.
Saaaame...maybe in a slightly different way. This is my last hope of getting in without a WL...but also if I get WL'd here it's a nail in the coffin 'cause they don't seem to pull from their WL too much...currently anxious about next week

Good luck to us both!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Saaaame...maybe in a slightly different way. This is my last hope of getting in without a WL...but also if I get WL'd here it's a nail in the coffin 'cause they don't seem to pull from their WL too much...currently anxious about next week

Good luck to us both!
Yeah idk how good reapplying for me will be. I had a kid in August and i work full time so I've been too busy to work on my app.

Anyone heard anything today? the suspense of waiting is slowly taking years off my life

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone heard anything today? the suspense of waiting is slowly taking years off my life
nope /: it’s kind of driving me insane lol. Knowing we could hear any day at any time isn’t helping

Reactions: 3 users
Totally surprised to receive an interview invite just now. Lol complete mid-July, I never expected to hear back from this school. I expect I'll withdraw my application, however, so I hope this goes to one of y'all!

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now as well!!! Was beginning to think it would never happen, lol.

Pls Toledo, this could be the beginning of something beautiful....

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
II just now! :)

Edit: stats - 3.76 SMP GPA, 510 MCAT. Complete September, OOS with some ties to UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stats homie ?

Cheers, mate!

Complete end of July, IS, 513. No ties to the area. GPA is not useful in my case because I have a weird situation.

Congrats to everyone getting IIs and hopefully everyone else will get one soon!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Cheers, mate!

Complete end of July, IS, 513. No ties to the area. GPA is not useful in my case because I have a weird situation.

Congrats to everyone getting IIs and hopefully everyone else will get one soon!!!!!
Honestly, they should just give you an A based on your enthusiasm about this school on this thread alone :) Good luck with your upcoming interview!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
II just now as well!!! Was beginning to think it would never happen, lol.

Pls Toledo, this could be the beginning of something beautiful....
WOoooo I was rooting for you, congrats and good luck!!! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Just got an ll. I've never seen any this late. Do y'all think it is an interview for waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an ll. I've never seen any this late. Do y'all think it is an interview for waitlist?

Nah, bro(ette)! They've only been interviewing for a month and a half or so. Congrats!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone get WL'd yet post interview? I noticed on a spreadsheet someone sent out that UT has a pretty high post-interview acceptance rate.

Anyone get WL'd yet post interview? I noticed on a spreadsheet someone sent out that UT has a pretty high post-interview acceptance rate.
Yeah people have gotten wait-listed, someone mentioned a couple pages back in these forums that they were

It seems like a decent amount of people either received II or pre-II Rs yesterday. Is there anyone else like me who still hasn't heard anything (rejection or otherwise)?

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Just wanted to say that they started interviewing in ~Jan (I think the first II reported on this thread was early Feb), and the admissions office said they'll be interviewing till the end of May. So there's still A LOT of hope for y'all who haven't heard back yet!

Reactions: 5 users
Hello! Are there any current Toledo students that would be open to talking about their experience via PM? I'm trying to make a choice and I would love to have some insight.

Hello! Are there any current Toledo students that would be open to talking about their experience via PM? I'm trying to make a choice and I would love to have some insight.
Yep! I'm an M1 right now and would love to answer some questions from you or anyone else who wants to PM me

I just got a waitlist notification, good luck to everyone else whose still in the running

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
For people that may end up deciding between Wayne and Toledo (if I get in here), what are the pros/cons of both?

This is my second cycle applying and I just got my first A, interviewed early March

holy crap

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 24 users
WL :( Interviewed 02/19 IS. Sad bc I want to start planning my future but don’t have a clue where I’ll end up

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Just heard back from financial aid. They said packages are slated to be released in "mid-April."

Slightly disappointed they're not coming out sooner. I need to narrow to 3 acceptances by April 15th. Without financial aid packages, it becomes a bit more difficult.

Reactions: 3 users
Also inteviewed the 23rd and still waiting to hear back, ahhhh the suspense
Good luck! Try not to worry and remember that the outcome won’t change even if you’re super stressed about it! someone in the thread recently said if it’s not this week it’ll probably be next week!