2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted. I also got accepted and joined SDN recently. However, I haven't gotten the Rocket Student ID or the option in choose my medical school tool to choose UT COMLS. Anyone else on the same boat, has anyone reached out to adcom regarding the matter?. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Kenonslybe Congrats on the acceptance!!! When did you get the acceptance email today? still holding out hope that they are still sending more acceptances out today

Congrats on the A's everyone! I just got an II and this will be my first MD interview/ MMI style interview format! Feeling nervous!

Completed 10/27, IS,Non-traditional student

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted. I also got accepted and joined SDN recently. However, I haven't gotten the Rocket Student ID or the option in choose my medical school tool to choose UT COMLS. Anyone else on the same boat, has anyone reached out to adcom regarding the matter?. Thank you.
I got accepted last week and I still don't have the option to choose UT. I was planning to give them more time before I reach out because they have only been interviewing for a month, so the admissions team is probably super busy.

Edit: also AMCAS is down right now, so I couldn't check if they updated the CYMS tool today.

Anyone from 02/19 hear yet? Also, I haven’t seen any WL or R’s post II, don’t know if that’s just lack of reporting or that they’re not giving them out yet.

I'm waiting still from 2/23. Exactly 3 weeks from interview tomorrow, so I'm getting nervous. @ucpsych hope we both get good news soon!

• Care
I got the acceptance via email, I also know of a waitlist so that is also a possibility.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone from 02/19 hear yet? Also, I haven’t seen any WL or R’s post II, don’t know if that’s just lack of reporting or that they’re not giving them out yet.
Also from 02/19 still waiting...really hoping for some good news...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
this is the worst thing to complain about but my interview is friday and I never got my swag mail :'( did they send anything important that I will need?

this is the worst thing to complain about but my interview is friday and I never got my swag mail :'( did they send anything important that I will need?
Nope you'll be fine. I also didn't get mine before my interview day and they assured me that it won't be a problem. Good luck with your interview!!

Complete end of July and still haven’t heard anything 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Called today. Final evaluations (acceptances) happening now some people this week, others by next week. They knew it was the aamc deadline on March 15. They noticed aamc saying they need next week also. So for some end of the week this week others next week..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Called today. Final evaluations happening now some people this week, others by next week. They knew it was the aamc deadline on March 15. They noticed aamc saying they need next week also. So for some end of the week this week others next week..
evals for what? interviews or acceptances?

Any current students available for pm?
Have few questions regarding the area, school, and curriculum. Thank you

Called today. Final evaluations (acceptances) happening now some people this week, others by next week. They knew it was the aamc deadline on March 15. They noticed aamc saying they need next week also. So for some end of the week this week others next week..
Which phone number did you call?

Does anyone have an idea about how many interviews Toledo has given out and how many acceptances so far? I know previous years based on some data I saw in SDN, Toledo accepted about 70% of interviewees but I wonder how different it would be this cycle considering covid and the late iis that Toledo sent out. I have an interview coming up later this month so I am worried about my chances considering its getting later in the cycle.

Does anyone have an idea about how many interviews Toledo has given out and how many acceptances so far? I know previous years based on some data I saw in SDN, Toledo accepted about 70% of interviewees but I wonder how different it would be this cycle considering covid and the late iis that Toledo sent out. I have an interview coming up later this month so I am worried about my chances considering its getting later in the cycle.
Fam...their cycle started in February. This isn't "late" for UT.

Reactions: 3 users
Fam...their cycle started in February. This isn't "late" for UT.
Honestly, unless you have a felony or say you’re a hardcore Nickelback fan, I doubt Toledo would reject anybody outright.

More likely though, they’ll openly advertise that they’re still doing interviews into May/June if they don’t like their crop.

Honestly, unless you have a felony or say you’re a hardcore Nickelback fan, I doubt Toledo would reject anybody outright.

More likely though, they’ll openly advertise that they’re still doing interviews into May/June if they don’t like their crop.
Uhh...well Toledo has rejected people outright though. They're still picky, just on a later timescale compared to normal.

Does anyone want to start Groupme before UT launches the official FB page? I can't wait to meet fellow incoming classmates :)

• Love
Hey guys while we’re waiting for the official FB page, I decided to creat GroupMe for the class of 2025. Please feel free to join!

Link:

Does anyone know if you can send more letters of recommendation? I recently shadowed an MD and UT alumn who would write me one

Hi all, I was complete back in August, sent an update in December but still have yet to hear anything from Toledo. I am an OH resident but have no specific ties to Toledo so I am a little stuck on what to do. I am either waitlisted or waiting to hear back from schools I have interviewed with, so I don't want to write a letter of intent, but I feel like I should do something to say I am still interested. Any suggestions or do I need to just keep waiting?

Hi all, I was complete back in August, sent an update in December but still have yet to hear anything from Toledo. I am an OH resident but have no specific ties to Toledo so I am a little stuck on what to do. I am either waitlisted or waiting to hear back from schools I have interviewed with, so I don't want to write a letter of intent, but I feel like I should do something to say I am still interested. Any suggestions or do I need to just keep waiting?
Letter of interest never hurt

Acceptance this afternoon.

I emailed them about financial aid packages. Will update the forum when I hear back.

Heartfelt congratulations to my fellow applicants who were accepted. And best of luck to those waiting to hear back or about to interview!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

I emailed them about financial aid packages. Will update the forum when I hear back.

Heartfelt congratulations to my fellow applicants who were accepted. And best of luck to those waiting to hear back or about to interview!!
When did you interview?

Please let me know about the fin aid! I haven't reached out to them yet

Sent an update and immediately got that pre-II R :// it's been a good run pals

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
So nothing this Friday for us 02/19 interviewers eh? [pls correct me if I'm wrong] Congrats to those accepted!

Last edited: