2020-2021 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do you guys know if its okay to wear tshirts to OMM lab or do we all have to wear sport bras? like how about religious reasons etc.

Members don't see this ad.

do you guys know if its okay to wear tshirts to OMM lab or do we all have to wear sport bras? like how about religious reasons etc.
During lab we wore sports bras ( the ones that give you access to the spine - something like the one in the pic below). You can also wear a Tshirt/sweater etc over the sports bra to cover up when you're working practicing on your partner. Also I believe during orientation last year there was a discussion held by the OMM faculty as it relates to OMM Lab and religious concerns that students may have. It's possible they'll be doing that this year as well.

Attachments

• 16251942815724845699238789462394.jpg
    16251942815724845699238789462394.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 81
Does anyone k ow how strict they are about shorter than knee length shorts? I don't want to have to buy those if basketball shorts will do.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, if any current students are lurking about, could you please DM about which textbooks are truthfully needed (ie. won't just sit on my shelf) for the first semester? TIA!

Anyone think that there will be more waitlist movement this late in the cycle?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
As I've said, MULTIPLE people got off the WL the day orientation started. I can't promise the same will happen this year, but you are not without hope.
Every time I refresh my inbox and don't see anything, I keep trying to remember this 😭

Reactions: 1 user
I heard back today and I got in!!! It really isn't over till its over
1627684411422.png

Reactions: 3 users
Can anyone shed some light into their experience at the Harlem Campus? Just want to get a better understanding of the school before committing more money to the application cycle! any insight would be awesome!