2020-2021 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey y’all, I’m going to start a group me for accepted students pm me if you want in!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Anybody hear back from the 3/8 interview date? I think I saw someone in the Harlem forum had heard back.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody hear back from the 3/8 Easter egg hunt date? I think I saw someone in the Harlem forum had heard back.

This cycle has messed me up so bad that I read 'easter egg hunt' and legitimately thought for a good fie minutes that there was some sort of actual easter egg hunt that I missed somehow (???) having also i-n-t-e-r-v-i-e-w-e-d on that day. I hate it here

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This cycle has messed me up so bad that I read 'easter egg hunt' and legitimately thought for a good fie minutes that there was some sort of actual easter egg hunt that I missed somehow (???) having also i-n-t-e-r-v-i-e-w-e-d on that day. I hate it here
I did my usual 3 am check on sdn Bc of how pathetic my life is and seen Easter egg and purgatory and woke my mom up at 3 am Bc i thought I was hallucinating

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Thank you! I sent an update/Letter of Interest in February and also emailed Frank twice post-waitlist expressing my genuine interest in attending Touro!
Congratulations! I just interviewed Mar 22, and send a Letter of Intent the next day. Just wondering if anyone has any input on how often/when to follow up? And should I just repeat how interested I am in attending? Thanks sm!

Just got the A!!!! Waitlisted 3/10. Literally got the email after having one of the doctors I work for send an additional letter of rec!

Reactions: 8 users
Just got the A!!!! Waitlisted 3/10. Literally got the email after having one of the doctors I work for send an additional letter of rec!
yay! congrats! you going to matriculate?!?

does anyone know when the Fall semester starts?

Congratulations!, was this someone who had already sent a LOR or a new LOR?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I sent an update/Letter of Interest in February and also emailed Frank twice post-waitlist expressing my genuine interest in attending Touro!
Hi, how long did you make your letter of interest? and did you just email the letter in the body paragraph of the email, or did you attach it as a word document to the email?

Hi, Congrats! I was wondering about how long was your letter of interest? Also did you send the letter in the body of the email or did you attach it to the email as a word document?
Thank you!

Hi, Congrats! I was wondering about how long was your letter of interest? Also did you send the letter in the body of the email or did you attach it to the email as a word document?
Thank you!
Heyy it was a page long single-spaced. I attached the letter as a word document and also briefly reiterated in the body of the email that I was very interested in attending Touro for whatever reasons. I hope that helps!

Anyone hear back about the March 8th interview date?

Update: Literally checked my email after I posted this. WL

Last edited:
Hi! I also just got waitlisted, from the 3/22 interview date. Has anyone been sending follow-up emails regarding letter of intents? I sent my letter of intent already, but I'm not exactly sure how to follow up on those

anyone know how many people are in the accepted people on FB? just so we know how many people for sure have a seat?

When does financial stuff become finalized? is it different for each school? I think waitlist movement will happen when people with multiple A's see their financial offers

Hi everyone-I'm an OMS3 here at TouroCOM Middletown. Just wanted to say if anyone has any q's feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer! Congrats for making it this far to all of you-this is a grueling process and you guys are rocking it!

Hi everyone-I'm an OMS3 here at TouroCOM Middletown. Just wanted to say if anyone has any q's feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer! Congrats for making it this far to all of you-this is a grueling process and you guys are rocking it!

Yes how late does waitlist movement usually happen :')

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know the class size for Middletown specifically?

To reply to both questions above- waitlist movement depending on the year goes way late. My year I got off the waitlist 2 weeks before white coat and I know someone in my class got off the waitlist literally the day of white coat so basically I believe it can technically go all the way til 1st day of orientation. I do think there was less waitlist movement last year but I think COVID and the craziness at the time had a lot to do with that.

Also to answer q about class size ~135 per class

Reactions: 1 users
hey im on waitlist but apparently there is a member of the faculty on my interview call that said that you can email him for possible movement on the waitlist. does anyone have that email

Does anyone know when the master students find out if they matriculate? I know its May but how long does it normally take for their GPA to get calculated to see if they get the linkage to the program?

Hello everyone! I had a thought and I wanted to ask what’s the best way to go about this situation- if you sign the lease for a place of living for a certain school but, last minute you get acceptance from your top school?

I am going to pull myself off the waitlist here. Good luck everyone!

Did anyone who received an acceptance receive an actual letter? I need the letter of acceptance for my HPSP scholarship and can't seem to find one in my portal or email???

Hello everyone! I had a thought and I wanted to ask what’s the best way to go about this situation- if you sign the lease for a place of living for a certain school but, last minute you get acceptance from your top school?
Yes please tell me how you’re doing that. I am accepted at touro, have not gotten fin aid info, have not heard from other waitlists, not sure what best route to get housing is with a possibilty of last minute changes

Just withdrew my acceptance here, hope it goes to one of y'all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users