2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my A from the Boston Track and MD/MPH program - hope my spot goes to one of y'all! :soexcited:

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
^ likewise, just withdrew my Boston offer. Wishing all you future doctors the best! :)

Reactions: 3 users
For those of you who withdrew, did you use the withdraw button on the secondary app or send an email to admissions?

Going to be withdrawing today as well. Wishing the scholarship and program is the perfect fit for one of you still waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my A from the Boston Track. Best of luck to all!

Reactions: 1 users
why did you all choose to withdraw?
For me, the financial aid was bad (~ 98K in loans for M1). I did not receive any institutional aid or grant because one of my parent whom I have an estrange relationship with refused to provide their financial details.

• Care
Hey everyone. I am a M1 at Tufts! Feel free to ask me things related to courses. I will try to answer other things or maybe lead you to the right direction. I am in the Boston track who lives off campus.
Hey, rising M1 here with a few questions. What's the exam schedule like at Tufts? And how do most incoming students find housing/roommates?

Members don't see this ad :)
When is the soonest we can expect to hear back for waitlist movement?
I’m expecting the WL to move any day now. On last year’s thread, there was movement reported on May 7

Any ideas how many waitlist spots are given out for Maine track?

Any ideas how many waitlist spots are given out for Maine track?
Not sure, but I'm hoping for a bunch! I saw somewhere that they accept 80 students and only 40 matriculate, but I can't find where I read that.

Not sure, but I'm hoping for a bunch! I saw somewhere that they accept 80 students and only 40 matriculate, but I can't find where I read that.
I think they gave some data like that out during the interview day presentation!

Just withdrew Boston offer. This one was sad to give up but hoping that somebody gets good news today!

• Care
Looks like I may have picked it up!!! Just got a call a little while ago with an offer off the WL. It’s my first A of the cycle so I am incredibly relieved. Good luck to all of y’all still holding out hope!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Looks like I may have picked it up!!! Just got a call a little while ago with an offer off the WL. It’s my first A of the cycle so I am incredibly relieved. Good luck to all of y’all still holding out hope!
Boston track? 😊

+1

For those of you who got accepted (especially those who got off the waitlist or got the A near the end of April), how soon did you hear back from financial aid?

For those of you who got accepted (especially those who got off the waitlist or got the A near the end of April), how soon did you hear back from financial aid?
I submitted my financial aid near the end of April (not WL/late A btw) and heard back within 48 hours

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone out there that is considering withdrawing or has not committed to tufts that want to give the WLed people some hope 😀

Still no one taken off the Maine Track waitlist? I'm getting a little worried :nailbiting:

• Sad
Still no one taken off the Maine Track waitlist? I'm getting a little worried :nailbiting:
I’m on the WL too... looking like there’s not going to be any/much movement. There’s been almost no WL movement for UMass this cycle either, which is bizarre for that school. I have no idea what happened this cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A this morning from Boston track. Hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Has there really been no movement since May 7th? Is the class already full?

• Hmm
I called admissions last Friday morning about the Maine Track class. The woman told me there has been lots of movement in the waitlist but that the class is still full and there’s no way of predicting how much more movement there will be.

I called admissions last Friday morning about the Maine Track class. The woman told me there has been lots of movement in the waitlist but that the class is still full and there’s no way of predicting how much more movement there will be.
That’s strange considering there’s almost no mention of this movement on this thread. I’m on the Maine track waitlist and haven’t heard anything ☹️