You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Tufts
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SugammadexPharm
New Member
^ likewise, just withdrew my Boston offer. Wishing all you future doctors the best! 🙂
For those of you who withdrew, did you use the withdraw button on the secondary app or send an email to admissions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They put in an email to use the withdraw button in the application.For those of you who withdrew, did you use the withdraw button on the secondary app or send an email to admissions?
ImmunoFanatic
Full Member
Going to be withdrawing today as well. Wishing the scholarship and program is the perfect fit for one of you still waiting.
why did you all choose to withdraw?
For me, the financial aid was bad (~ 98K in loans for M1). I did not receive any institutional aid or grant because one of my parent whom I have an estrange relationship with refused to provide their financial details.why did you all choose to withdraw?
I got a great tuition scholarship at my top choice and I don’t have to move as far. But I loved Tufts for sure.why did you all choose to withdraw?
Hey, rising M1 here with a few questions. What's the exam schedule like at Tufts? And how do most incoming students find housing/roommates?Hey everyone. I am a M1 at Tufts! Feel free to ask me things related to courses. I will try to answer other things or maybe lead you to the right direction. I am in the Boston track who lives off campus.
Anonymous_med
Full Member
When is the soonest we can expect to hear back for waitlist movement?
I’m expecting the WL to move any day now. On last year’s thread, there was movement reported on May 7When is the soonest we can expect to hear back for waitlist movement?
Not sure, but I'm hoping for a bunch! I saw somewhere that they accept 80 students and only 40 matriculate, but I can't find where I read that.Any ideas how many waitlist spots are given out for Maine track?
Haikyuu
Full Member
I think they gave some data like that out during the interview day presentation!Not sure, but I'm hoping for a bunch! I saw somewhere that they accept 80 students and only 40 matriculate, but I can't find where I read that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
abc123041187
Full Member
Just withdrew Boston offer. This one was sad to give up but hoping that somebody gets good news today!
Haikyuu
Full Member
Boston track? 😊Looks like I may have picked it up!!! Just got a call a little while ago with an offer off the WL. It’s my first A of the cycle so I am incredibly relieved. Good luck to all of y’all still holding out hope!
yes!!!Boston track? 😊
Anabist
No A, No cane
+1Looks like I may have picked it up!!! Just got a call a little while ago with an offer off the WL. It’s my first A of the cycle so I am incredibly relieved. Good luck to all of y’all still holding out hope!
I submitted my financial aid near the end of April (not WL/late A btw) and heard back within 48 hoursFor those of you who got accepted (especially those who got off the waitlist or got the A near the end of April), how soon did you hear back from financial aid?
md2025????
New Member
have any waitlisted maine track people heard anything?
Not to my knowledgehave any waitlisted maine track people heard anything?

I’m on the WL too... looking like there’s not going to be any/much movement. There’s been almost no WL movement for UMass this cycle either, which is bizarre for that school. I have no idea what happened this cycle.Still no one taken off the Maine Track waitlist? I'm getting a little worried![]()
whitecoat97
Full Member
Withdrew my A this morning from Boston track. Hope it goes to one of you!
I was hoping there would be one more round of As in June but seems increasingly unlikely 🙁Has there really been no movement since May 7th? Is the class already full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
burnzbrighter
Full Member
I called the admissions office and they said the class is currently full
For both Maine and Boston tracks?I called the admissions office and they said the class is currently full
burnzbrighter
Full Member
They just said "the class" which i have to assume is a combination of the twoFor both Maine and Boston tracks?
anyone know anything about the pre-matriculation program in terms of benefits?
That’s strange considering there’s almost no mention of this movement on this thread. I’m on the Maine track waitlist and haven’t heard anything ☹️I called admissions last Friday morning about the Maine Track class. The woman told me there has been lots of movement in the waitlist but that the class is still full and there’s no way of predicting how much more movement there will be.
Accepted off Boston Track waitlist this morning!
