2020-2021 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the acceptance call too!! :) Interviewed 10/19!
Congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to everyone else!
Same here!!! Interviewed 10/19! Congratulations to everyone!!! ❤️

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
was checking portal for any updates as I have no II from here yet. finally got a student ID...is that indicative of anything or does everyone receive one?

Members don't see this ad :)
was checking portal for any updates as I have no II from here yet. finally got a student ID...is that indicative of anything or does everyone receive one?
Did u find student ID next to your name (top page 8 digit no)? I'm also waiting for II

I also received a student ID with no II
same and setting it up did literally nothing. its so accepted students can look at financial aid or whatever. dont think getting one means anything since the portal said from the beginning that the student id would be available mid-nov

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, is the UCI Net ID showing up for anyone? I see the student no.

Any admitted folks sign up for UCI Net ID before being accepted and it show up afterwards maybe?

Hey all, is the UCI Net ID showing up for anyone? I see the student no.

Any admitted folks sign up for UCI Net ID before being accepted and it show up afterwards maybe?
I was accepted on Thursday and signed up for mine yesterday, but it’s yet to show up on my portal. I think it takes a few days.

For those of you who have interviewed this cycle, what's the interview format like? What types of questions are you asked? Are they more MMI-type questions? Research-based questions? Health care issue questions? Or General Interview questions?

I was accepted on Thursday and signed up for mine yesterday, but it’s yet to show up on my portal. I think it takes a few days.
I emailed them about this and they said it's so early in the process that most likely the UCI net ID won't show on the portal. But, if you've done it, and have a screenshot of the credentials then you are ahead of the game.

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed them about this and they said it's so early in the process that most likely the UCI net ID won't show on the portal. But, if you've done it, and have a screenshot of the credentials then you are ahead of the game.
Okay dope. Thanks!

If I interviewed on 11/19, should I expect to hear back around 12/19? It seems decisions are being sent out about a month after?

I was also complete late August and still nothing. I think they may start sending out new waves of II's in the beginning of next year tbh.

Complete late August and also silence. In last year's thread, some people were getting II's in Jan/Feb, so there's still hope!

Just got the call for PRIME-LC!!!! WOWIEEEEE
Interviewed 10/19 and got the A 11/19!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Complete 9/10 and radio-silence. Gonna send them an update/LOI. We shall see.

I'm most likely reading into this because I'm so antsy to get an II, but on the application status page does everyone see "Interview Status" and "Interview Date" as categories with red exclamation marks? One of the other schools I got an II for only had those categories pop up once the interview invite was on its way, before you didn't even see them as categories.

I'm most likely reading into this because I'm so antsy to get an II, but on the application status page does everyone see "Interview Status" and "Interview Date" as categories with red exclamation marks? One of the other schools I got an II for only had those categories pop up once the interview invite was on its way, before you didn't even see them as categories.
well i am II-less as well and have had those categories on my page for a while : (

Anybody have experience with asking for another interview date b/c you cannot make the date they gave you?

Anybody have experience with asking for another interview date b/c you cannot make the date they gave you?
Yep. Just send a message through your portal stating you can't attend the available dayand give them a range of other dates that work. They should respond promptly with a new interview slot for you to select. FYI my new date was exactly 2 weeks after my original.

Yep. Just send a message through your portal stating you can't attend the available dayand give them a range of other dates that work. They should respond promptly with a new interview slot for you to select. FYI my new date was exactly 2 weeks after my original.
Thank you!

Secondary completed 8/17, interviewed 11/19 (regular MD), IS
Just got put on the alternate-list (12/10). Anyone have stats on how many people get off the alternate-list?
Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
For those who interviewed for the LEAD-ABC program, I was wondering if I could get some insight from you about the interview day & how you felt about the program post-interview. Only share what you're allowed of course!

Are you sending an update preII?
@aristrutz523 piggybacking on this question and if so, how are you sending it and do you know if they are receptive to them? I had it in my head that all the UCs were pretty not down, but if I'm wrong I'd love to know!