2020-2021 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got interview for the MD/LEAD-ABC program

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Secondary completed 8/17, interviewed 11/19 (regular MD), IS
Just got put on the alternate-list (12/10). Anyone have stats on how many people get off the alternate-list?
Good luck to everyone else!
+1 for WL. Bummed, thought the interview went really well. 0/2 now with post-II waitlists, hoping my luck changes soon. Good luck to you!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
For those who interviewed for the LEAD-ABC program, I was wondering if I could get some insight from you about the interview day & how you felt about the program post-interview. Only share what you're allowed of course!
Also looking for insight, I have a interview scheduled as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 for WL. Bummed, thought the interview went really well. 0/2 now with post-II waitlists, hoping my luck changes soon. Good luck to you!
Hey llama, you're gonna do great! All the Llama wishes for you!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Secondary completed 8/17, interviewed 11/19 (regular MD), IS
Just got put on the alternate-list (12/10). Anyone have stats on how many people get off the alternate-list?
Good luck to everyone else!
If you don't mind me asking, what was your MCAT score? Thank you

Will they be sending more interview invites?

Reactions: 3 users
Feeling super unloved by my CA schools. has anyone received an II recently?

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Feeling super unloved by my CA schools. has anyone received an II recently?
i swear im moving to a state that actually loves their residents if I don't get in anywhere this cycle

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
anyone complete in october with a II yet?

sorry i think ive gotten so neurotic i ask this every three days it feels like lmao

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else that interviewed on 11/19 received any news yet? Hoping that we hear back this week - good luck everyone!

Has anyone who has been accepted received the pre-matriculant checklist yet? I received my acceptance letter in the mail, but there was no checklist attached, and I can't find one on the portal. Thanks!

I noticed the updates tab only allows 500 character updates on the portal. Are we allowed to email the admissions committee a more comprehensive update letter through an attached PDF?

I noticed the updates tab only allows 500 character updates on the portal. Are we allowed to email the admissions committee a more comprehensive update letter through an attached PDF?
i have the same question! i think someone earlier in the thread said they sent a letter of interest and someone else said they sent in a longer update, but not sure how strict the 500 character limit is.

Do we still have IIs being pushed out at this school? IS, complete 10/17.

IS 516 3.95 complete 8/28 and nothing lmao

Anyone accepted in November still waiting for the formal acceptance letter?

Anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?

Did anyone get a notice to create a UCInetID in the "status" tab of the portal but no communications within the portal or via email after completing the secondary? I was able to literally create a UCI email but definitely no interview invite...

How should we send grade updates? Should we list the courses, but this will be over 500 characters? Or should we send in a PDF of our unofficial transcript?

Anyone with a mid-October complete date receive any II or notifications of hold or rejection?

It seemed like there was a round of Rs for yield protection, but has there been more pre-II Rs?

So what's the point of UCInetID? And why r they asking us to activate it? I read their FAQ page, uci office of info tech website, that you won't even be able to get UCI Gmail account until you have been accepted. So super confusing...

Last edited:
Any recent interviews ? I feel like they have been quiet for the past 2 months.

Reactions: 9 users
A! Got the call a couple hours ago. 11/19 Regular MD II

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
in december!
I hope you get in :) Looks like the other person interviewed in Nov: