-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 UC Irvine
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
llamawhisperer
Full Member
+1 for WL. Bummed, thought the interview went really well. 0/2 now with post-II waitlists, hoping my luck changes soon. Good luck to you!Secondary completed 8/17, interviewed 11/19 (regular MD), IS
Just got put on the alternate-list (12/10). Anyone have stats on how many people get off the alternate-list?
Good luck to everyone else!
futuredoc1999108753
Full Member
Also looking for insight, I have a interview scheduled as well!For those who interviewed for the LEAD-ABC program, I was wondering if I could get some insight from you about the interview day & how you felt about the program post-interview. Only share what you're allowed of course!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey llama, you're gonna do great! All the Llama wishes for you!+1 for WL. Bummed, thought the interview went really well. 0/2 now with post-II waitlists, hoping my luck changes soon. Good luck to you!
llamawhisperer
Full Member
Thank you! You are too - we will get through this super stressful time hahaHey llama, you're gonna do great! All the Llama wishes for you!
rosewater33
New Member
did anyone who interviewed on 11/12 hear back yet?
If you don't mind me asking, what was your MCAT score? Thank youSecondary completed 8/17, interviewed 11/19 (regular MD), IS
Just got put on the alternate-list (12/10). Anyone have stats on how many people get off the alternate-list?
Good luck to everyone else!
Will they be sending more interview invites?
D
deleted1062149
Feeling super unloved by my CA schools. has anyone received an II recently?
i swear im moving to a state that actually loves their residents if I don't get in anywhere this cycleFeeling super unloved by my CA schools. has anyone received an II recently?
anyone complete in october with a II yet?
sorry i think ive gotten so neurotic i ask this every three days it feels like lmao
sorry i think ive gotten so neurotic i ask this every three days it feels like lmao
i swear im moving to a state that actually loves their residents if I don't get in anywhere this cycle
Texas here we come!
lovepickles
Full Member
waiting for that II ...
llamawhisperer
Full Member
Do we know how much WL movement UCI typically has?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
music&&medicine
Full Member
Has anyone who has been accepted received the pre-matriculant checklist yet? I received my acceptance letter in the mail, but there was no checklist attached, and I can't find one on the portal. Thanks!
benignradical
Full Member
I noticed the updates tab only allows 500 character updates on the portal. Are we allowed to email the admissions committee a more comprehensive update letter through an attached PDF?
i have the same question! i think someone earlier in the thread said they sent a letter of interest and someone else said they sent in a longer update, but not sure how strict the 500 character limit is.I noticed the updates tab only allows 500 character updates on the portal. Are we allowed to email the admissions committee a more comprehensive update letter through an attached PDF?
espressolover
New Member
Accepted this morning via email. Interviewed 11/12
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Do we still have IIs being pushed out at this school? IS, complete 10/17.
fishking8888
Full Member
Wondering the same - complete late septemberDo we still have IIs being pushed out at this school? IS, complete 10/17.
Anyone accepted in November still waiting for the formal acceptance letter?
Anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?
lovepickles
Full Member
was wondering this too!Anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?
Anyone know if they are still sending out secondaries?
tmarie2147
New Member
Does UC Irvine rank students?
was wondering this too!
+1Anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?
No, they don't rank.Does UC Irvine rank students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hike4life4
Full Member
How should we send grade updates? Should we list the courses, but this will be over 500 characters? Or should we send in a PDF of our unofficial transcript?
loveangel2206
Full Member
also wondering the same thingHow should we send grade updates? Should we list the courses, but this will be over 500 characters? Or should we send in a PDF of our unofficial transcript?
I was complete on 10/15 and received an II for the MSTP on 12/14Anyone with a mid-October complete date receive any II or notifications of hold or rejection?
Was this for their January interview day?I was complete on 10/15 and received an II for the MSTP on 12/14
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
What complete dates did you see Rs for? I haven't received a pre-II R yet.It seemed like there was a round of Rs for yield protection, but has there been more pre-II Rs?
I had two options: one in Jan and one in FebWas this for their January interview day?
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?I had two options: one in Jan and one in Feb
Kobe24forever
Full Member
Any recent interviews ? I feel like they have been quiet for the past 2 months.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Wondering the same. Very quite here, been complete since mid-October with no update.Any recent interviews ? I feel like they have been quiet for the past 2 months.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1087877
Any MSTP heard back yet post II
I think one person got accepted a few weeks ago.Any MSTP heard back yet post II
When did you interview?
D
deleted1087877
in december!I think one person got accepted a few weeks ago.
When did you interview?
I hope you get in 🙂 Looks like the other person interviewed in Nov:in december!
** 2020-2021 MD/PhD cycle - Acceptances for 2021 class ***
Stony Brook! ********************************************************************************** Baylor: salmon98 (I:10/23. A: 12/24) Boston University: ilikekinase (I: 10/22, A: 12/11), sweetpotater (I: 10:8, A:12/11), catorose (I: 10/9, A: 12/11) Case Western Reserve University...
futuredoc1999108753
Full Member
Same! You can't attach a pdf in the portalalso wondering the same thing