2020-2021 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get a notice to create a UCInetID in the "status" tab of the portal but no communications within the portal or via email after completing the secondary? I was able to literally create a UCI email but definitely no interview invite...

i've been complete since august, i have a UCInetID thing too but also no interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think we should give up hope just yet! They interviewed through early April last year. With all the craziness this year and because they sent secondaries out a little later than most places, I bet they still have more IIs to give
Does anyone know how far out they’ve scheduled up to by now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Random but does anyone know if incoming students receive iPads? Trying to see if I should get one
In the interview they said that they give you the money to buy an iPad. They don't give you one though- they recommend it though because you need it for exams. If you don't get one with the money they give you, you can also get a laptop etc. And they have extra ipads during exams just in case u don't get one. I'd recommend one. I used one my last year of undergrad and it was a game changer for sure.
 
When does irvine usually release decisions in the past?
Here's for mstp:

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad