2020-2021 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't submitted an update to a program yet, but as a CA resident, this seems like my last hope for a possible II.... going to send an update today! Trying to manifest an II. Good luck to you guys as well!! 🙂
I feel you 🙁 When did you send your secondary ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know the movement on WL here? Doesnt seem to be much from previous threads
 
Anyone know the movement on WL here? Doesnt seem to be much from previous threads
Yeah, I also just went through previous threads and contrary to what MSAR says, it does not look like there is much movement :/ I am really struggling with choosing to be considered for deferred acceptance or not because of this!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all! I was accepted back in December and I was wondering if anyone accepted then received their packet yet? And is there an accepted group’s Facebook or GroupMe yet?
I received my packet by mail about a month after my acceptance, and I was wondering the same thing about a group!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! So I received an ii for the end of feb and have a few things I want to update in my app. The 500 character limit is sooo short and since I have an II I was wondering if they accept any additional updates/communication after the interview? Does anyone who already interviewed have any info on this? Or did they just say to put it in the portal? Additionally, should I update before or after my interview? Thanks!
 
Hey all! So I received an ii for the end of feb and have a few things I want to update in my app. The 500 character limit is sooo short and since I have an II I was wondering if they accept any additional updates/communication after the interview? Does anyone who already interviewed have any info on this? Or did they just say to put it in the portal? Additionally, should I update before or after my interview? Thanks!
I updated my app in the portal and then received an ii so I think updating before is fine!
 
To those accepted, did y’all receive an invite to apply for a merit scholarship? I just got an email about this today. Just wondering how many of these scholarships UCI gives out every year!
 
Has anyone who has been accepted yet heard anything about next steps? So far I have only received my background check, but nothing else. Also, does anyone know if there has been a group made for accepted students yet or any word about a second look day? Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad