2020-2021 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody receive a phone call this past Friday (4/23), it seems like the acceptance calls are being put out weekly on those days...?
I think they might do it next friday (4/30) just to give the people who got in last week some time to accept/ reject

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems like there are 100+ members in the Facebook class of 2025 group. Does anyone who is apart of it know if majority of them are accepted students?

Hey all, wondering if UCR uses the plan to enroll tool as other schools? I was accepted over a week ago and don't see UCR listen as an option for me to PTE on AMCAS...is it just me? or are others seeing the same?

Hey all, wondering if UCR uses the plan to enroll tool as other schools? I was accepted over a week ago and don't see UCR listen as an option for me to PTE on AMCAS...is it just me? or are others seeing the same?
Did you respond to the acceptance email?

Will be withdrawing my spot today, hopefully it goes to one of y'all!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Waitlist email just now. I appreciate the update as it releases a huge weight off my shoulders.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
according to msar, typically they have 150 waitlist spots and ~45 people from that list are offered admission. it is ranked "holistically" lol

+1 WL. Although I appreciate the update, I was kind of irked how it said “remain on the WL.” Like y’all didn’t tell me I was on one in the first place LOL like an initial notice would have been cool

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
+1. The email seemed hopeful? Maybe I’m delusional lol. I wonder when waitlist movement will start.
Yeah, I mean Ill take what I can get, I'm glad I'm still in the game lol. But FYI, they said "they are still in the final stages of admitting our incoming class", so that probably means they haven't finished sending out acceptances! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, I mean Ill take what I can get, I'm glad I'm still in the game lol. But FYI, they said "they are still in the final stages of admitting our incoming class", so that probably means they haven't finished sending out acceptances! :)
Yup! There’s still some hope for us!!

• Love
+1 WL. im guessing we can still hear back all the way up till august?

• Care
+1 waitlist. I feel like they just waitlisted every interviewee who they didn’t accept already 😂

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
+1 Waitlist email. Interviewed in early November. May the force be with us...

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
UCR has an early CTE (May 15th), so I imagine waitlist offers will go out after that. They also said in an email that any accepted students off the waitlist have a few days (at most a week, I can't remember) to accept.

Good luck!

Reactions: 4 users
UCR has an early CTE (May 15th), so I imagine waitlist offers will go out after that. They also said in an email that any accepted students off the waitlist have a few days (at most a week, I can't remember) to accept.

Good luck!
thank you for this update Sloth!

Reactions: 1 user
Any WL movement yet? I know Sloth has said it would likely be after May 15th, but hey, I can hope.

Just a really odd school. I'm certain they have a good number of open spots at the moment because of the April 30 deadline.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on the lack of responses, I’m assuming that everyone that was interviewed and has not been accepted has received the WL email.
Anyone who interviewed but hasn't heard back and didn't get the WL email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten off the WL recently?
skimmed through last year's thread and i didn't see anyone report getting off the waitlist until July... starting to think this will take a very long time and chances are slim

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Okay...
skimmed through last year's thread and i didn't see anyone report getting off the waitlist until July... starting to think this will take a very long time and chances are slim
Considering that their CTE this year is May 15th I think there’s a chance that WL movement would start this month

Considering that their CTE this year is May 15th I think there’s a chance that WL movement would start this month
you have any idea when it was last year? i guess I was assuming that it was also may 15th. but if it was later, that would be good news

according to this, it seems that it was also 5/15

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Glad to see there's some movement. Hoping I'll be next soon enough...Did anyone send LOI/updates from the waitlist notification until now?

• Care
Hi friends!! I’ve been celebrating all evening 🥰 I got off the WL this evening at 6:25pm PST!
Interview: 11/7
WL: 4/27

I had a 2.9 sGPA, 3.0 cgpa, 3.7 grad gpa and 510 MCAT 🥺 we made it yall!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users