-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 UC Riverside
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it’s mixed with incoming MS1s, MS1s, MS2s and MS3s.It seems like there are 100+ members in the Facebook class of 2025 group. Does anyone who is apart of it know if majority of them are accepted students?
and what will the final class size be about?It seems like there are 100+ members in the Facebook class of 2025 group. Does anyone who is apart of it know if majority of them are accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
77 I believeand what will the final class size be about?
oh well thats not too bad i think. don't schools usually accept around double of their class size?77 I believe
Did you respond to the acceptance email?Hey all, wondering if UCR uses the plan to enroll tool as other schools? I was accepted over a week ago and don't see UCR listen as an option for me to PTE on AMCAS...is it just me? or are others seeing the same?
Most likely gonna be between about 85 to 95and what will the final class size be about?
Will be withdrawing my spot today, hopefully it goes to one of y'all!
D
deleted776417
Waitlist email just now. I appreciate the update as it releases a huge weight off my shoulders.
waitlist email here too
+1. The email seemed hopeful? Maybe I’m delusional lol. I wonder when waitlist movement will start.Waitlist email just now. I appreciate the update as it releases a huge weight off my shoulders.
according to msar, typically they have 150 waitlist spots and ~45 people from that list are offered admission. it is ranked "holistically" lol
D
deleted776417
Yeah, I mean Ill take what I can get, I'm glad I'm still in the game lol. But FYI, they said "they are still in the final stages of admitting our incoming class", so that probably means they haven't finished sending out acceptances! 🙂+1. The email seemed hopeful? Maybe I’m delusional lol. I wonder when waitlist movement will start.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup! There’s still some hope for us!!Yeah, I mean Ill take what I can get, I'm glad I'm still in the game lol. But FYI, they said "they are still in the final stages of admitting our incoming class", so that probably means they haven't finished sending out acceptances! 🙂
is this the first time that they have sent out WL notices this cycle?
D
deleted776417
Yes, most definitely, FYI I interviewed 11/7is this the first time that they have sent out WL notices this cycle?
Please tell me we find out what number we are on the waitlist
Not in the email. Maybe shoot them an email to ask?Please tell me we find out what number we are on the waitlist
D
deleted1008136
+1 Waitlist email. Interviewed in early November. May the force be with us...
Waitlist ☹️
UCR has an early CTE (May 15th), so I imagine waitlist offers will go out after that. They also said in an email that any accepted students off the waitlist have a few days (at most a week, I can't remember) to accept.
Good luck!
Good luck!
thank you for this update Sloth!UCR has an early CTE (May 15th), so I imagine waitlist offers will go out after that. They also said in an email that any accepted students off the waitlist have a few days (at most a week, I can't remember) to accept.
Good luck!
chocolatechipx
New Member
Anyone who interviewed but hasn't heard back and didn't get the WL email?
defenestrations
New Member
Any WL movement yet? I know Sloth has said it would likely be after May 15th, but hey, I can hope.
Just a really odd school. I'm certain they have a good number of open spots at the moment because of the April 30 deadline.
D
deleted1008136
Based on the lack of responses, I’m assuming that everyone that was interviewed and has not been accepted has received the WL email.
Anyone who interviewed but hasn't heard back and didn't get the WL email?
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those who were accepted recently, how long did you have to accept the offer?
sassystudent1998
Full Member
Has anyone gotten off the WL recently?
skimmed through last year's thread and i didn't see anyone report getting off the waitlist until July... starting to think this will take a very long time and chances are slimHas anyone gotten off the WL recently?
Last edited:
Considering that their CTE this year is May 15th I think there’s a chance that WL movement would start this monthskimmed through last year's thread and i didn't see anyone report getting off the waitlist until July... starting to think this will take a very long time and chances are slim
you have any idea when it was last year? i guess I was assuming that it was also may 15th. but if it was later, that would be good newsConsidering that their CTE this year is May 15th I think there’s a chance that WL movement would start this month
according to this, it seems that it was also 5/15
2020 Compilation Commit to Enroll Dates
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK INFORMATION AND ADD CORRECTIONS IF YOU SEE THEM :) I figured I would get this one started for the coming year as I saw they did this last year! Below we can list the CTE dates for the schools as we learn about them as these will likely dictate a lot of waitlist movement :)...
Last edited:
congrats!!! did you get a call?Just got off the waitlist!
Nope, it was an email.congrats!!! did you get a call?
sassystudent1998
Full Member
Haider applicant?Just got off the waitlist!
Also just got the email :')Just got off the waitlist!
Nope, IS. No ties to the IE. below average MCAT, average GPAHaider applicant?
defenestrations
New Member
Congrats!!! Glad to see there's some movement. Hoping I'll be next soon enough...Did anyone send LOI/updates from the waitlist notification until now?
Congrats!! Finally some movement! Also hoping I’m next!
Did you send a LOI and/or update letterNope, IS. No ties to the IE. below average MCAT, average GPA
Update letter at the beginning of March. No LOI.Did you send a LOI and/or update letter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends!! I’ve been celebrating all evening 🥰 I got off the WL this evening at 6:25pm PST!
Interview: 11/7
WL: 4/27
I had a 2.9 sGPA, 3.0 cgpa, 3.7 grad gpa and 510 MCAT 🥺 we made it yall!!
Interview: 11/7
WL: 4/27
I had a 2.9 sGPA, 3.0 cgpa, 3.7 grad gpa and 510 MCAT 🥺 we made it yall!!
D
deleted1008136
Congratulations my friends! Question: @zeus7 @bahaymed, when did you interview??
Early NovemberCongratulations my friends! Question: @zeus7 @bahaymed, when did you interview??
november 7 😁Congratulations my friends! Question: @zeus7 @bahaymed, when did you interview??
D
deleted776417
Congrats future Doctors!! Question, did your portal update with new information regarding your acceptance? Also were any of you Haider applicants?