2020-2021 UT San Antonio (Long)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AAAAAAAAAA I GOT IN I GOT IN!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Matched :) ended up changing this to my first choice last minute!! So happy ❤️

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The “offer” tab is up on the interview portal!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, just confirming, there has been an email adding people to the waitlist, because I matched elsewhere and this was my top choice, but I didn't get that email.

OOS nothing here either and no portal update

Reactions: 1 users
I’m also OOS and nothing yet either. Should we expect to hear anything today other than an acceptance if we get one? Like will they move us to an official waitlist?

I’m also OOS and nothing yet either. Should we expect to hear anything today other than an acceptance if we get one? Like will they move us to an official waitlist?
i think in the past, acceptances have gone out first and people that were waitlisted were emailed later

When is the first day of class?

Reactions: 1 user
On the thread last year someone called Long the day of the match and they were told that OOS may go out in the days following the match

On the thread last year someone called Long the day of the match and they were told that OOS may go out in the days following the match
That's my understanding as well, from the emails that Dr. Kellaway sent out. Sometime in the next week; although I hope they send out at least a few today!

The calender I saw said august 1st, with an orientation on jul21-24, but i could be totally wrong! Id love to hear from someone who knows for sure so i can start planning

According to the academic calendar, July 16 is orientation day which I will consider the first day.

Who else has not receive an email or an update on the admissions portal?

Anyone know if there is a facebook group for admitted students to long?

Taking a few moments out of step studying to say congrats to all who got in today! Let me know if y’all have any u answered questions

I just want to add that I’m also OOS and didn’t hear anything

Just received Email with Facebook group

Reactions: 2 users
I ranked long was #2 right after McGovern, however I would still really like to go here! should I send a LOI, or will the school see I ranked them #2 and it would look fake that I am sending a LOI