Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some questions related to Texas Medical Schools rankings and school matches.
As far as you know, is UTSW heavy on the pre-match process? I meant if UTSW gives most of their offers during the pre-match process.
I know UT San Antonio is kind of light on pre-match. They give most of the offers on match day, right?
And when a TX Medical school gives an offer on match day, I am wondering if they give the offer based on school ranges they have, instead of specifying it as an offer. For example, the school could say any students with ranking before 200, it is considered as an offer, and it is first come first serve, till all available spots are filled. right?
Any feedback would be appreciated. I am looking for some information related to Texas Medical Schools rankings and school matches. Thanks.
As far as you know, is UTSW heavy on the pre-match process? I meant if UTSW gives most of their offers during the pre-match process.
I know UT San Antonio is kind of light on pre-match. They give most of the offers on match day, right?
And when a TX Medical school gives an offer on match day, I am wondering if they give the offer based on school ranges they have, instead of specifying it as an offer. For example, the school could say any students with ranking before 200, it is considered as an offer, and it is first come first serve, till all available spots are filled. right?
Any feedback would be appreciated. I am looking for some information related to Texas Medical Schools rankings and school matches. Thanks.
