-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here. Complete 8/3, haven’t heard a thing. This was one of my top choices so I’m a little annoyed I haven’t heard anything from them in almost 3 months.Complete 8/5 but haven't heard anything yet. As a victim of the GTown, Stanford, and Pittsburgh massacres, this smells like another one to me.
ooo000
Full Member
+1, I completed around 07/30Same here. Complete 8/3, haven’t heard a thing. This was one of my top choices so I’m a little annoyed I haven’t heard anything from them in almost 3 months.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II today! Complete mid-July. So excited and grateful 🙂
brainperson1
Full Member
If the committee meets twice a month, and some people heard back last Friday, should we assume that decisions won’t be released this Friday?
D
deleted555445
yupanyone else complete mid-july and not heard back?
we must be teetering between an II and an R, right?
D
deleted555445
no idea, i've stopped trying to understand this process and just let myself be along for the ride lol. but yeah for whatever reason they cant decide on us just yetwe must be teetering between an II and an R, right?
D
deleted1022805
Do you mind sharing your stats?Pre-II R this morning, complete 07/29, good luck for everyone else 🙂
ooo000
Full Member
LM around 72~73, very average statsDo you mind sharing your stats?
II today! So excited! Complete 8/22 LM 76
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 9/09 and haven’t heard back yet. They said in my interview that they score your application then decide the cut off between a waitlist and and acceptance later in the cycle. I think so far they’ve accepted URMs and high stats.Interviewed on 10/14, haven't heard back anything - do you guys think this means I'm just in the group of people waiting to hear back till the end of the cycle? Would love to go here and glad I got an opportunity, just a stressful place to be.
Does Dartmouth accept update letters?If I upload a post-II update letter does it make sense to email admissions and let them know? I don’t want to pester anyone but I heard that some schools don’t actually get notified when a letter is uploaded 🤔
Yes theres an option under document uploadDoes Dartmouth accept update letters?
yet another day of unanswered prayers for a Geisel II 😫
brainperson1
Full Member
Any guesses on whether any decisions will one out tomorrow?
D
deleted1111835
my FIRST A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
medshark123
Full Member
When did you interview?my FIRST A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fafobasquiat
Full Member
Congratulations! Did they notify you via email or did they give you a phone call? I interviewed late September but haven't heard anything since.my FIRST A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brainperson1
Full Member
Did they email it to you?my FIRST A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D
deleted1111835
the shortest email ever. I thought it was an R. interviewed 10/21!!!!!!Did they email it to you?
objectivedonut
New Member
Got the A! My first acceptance so I don't even know what to think 

My LM was 74 and I interviewed 10/21!


My LM was 74 and I interviewed 10/21!ChemistryisFON
Full Member
RIP complete on the same day... expecting mine too :/Hit with that Pre-II R this morning. Complete 7/29 if anyone was wondering
complete mid-july, still radio silence
+1complete mid-july, still radio silence
Same!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Froggmanns
Full Member
+1complete mid-july, still radio silence
brainperson1
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed on 10/14 hear anything?
Also interviewed 10/14, nothing yet. But I think (may be misremembering) that someone who interviewed on 10/21 posted that they had gotten an A in this forum earlier so I imagine we are now just playing the waiting game.Did anyone who interviewed on 10/14 hear anything?
D
deleted1111835
hey I interviewed 10/21 and was accepted. I think it may be a waiting game now, but you guys totally got this!!! Sending you lots of luck.Also interviewed 10/14, nothing yet. But I think (may be misremembering) that someone who interviewed on 10/21 posted that they had gotten an A in this forum earlier so I imagine we are now just playing the waiting game.
Keep in mind, they interview every Thursday for like 20 weeks and they meet every other Thursday to review applicants with only ~250/700 interviewees being accepted.Also interviewed 10/14, nothing yet. But I think (may be misremembering) that someone who interviewed on 10/21 posted that they had gotten an A in this forum earlier so I imagine we are now just playing the waiting game.
If you haven’t heard back from them and it has been >3 weeks (ie. You maybe have interviewed in an off week and been a part of the next review) then you have almost certainly been placed in the ‘reevaluate’ pile to be looked at again at the end of the cycle. They are still doing everyone else chronologically, at least that was my understanding of the interview day.
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
Wow!!! Just received an II!!! Complete 9/3
wormofsecrets
Full Member
OOS II received! Complete mid august
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
I was able to sign up for 12/16 but I checked almost right after I got the inviteII received this afternoon! Question to those who recently received II's: is the only date available to you Jan. 6?
Does anyone know how people dressed for the Geisel Conversations? They said it's optional and informal in their email but other school's sessions tend to be formal attire regardless lol.
I (and others) wore Pajamas and ate cereal during. Everything with students not on interview day is as Unevaluative as unevaluative can be.Does anyone know how people dressed for the Geisel Conversations? They said it's optional and informal in their email but other school's sessions tend to be formal attire regardless lol.
Last edited:
brainperson1
Full Member
May I ask what time you received your email with the acceptance! And congrats!!Got the A! My first acceptance so I don't even know what to thinkMy LM was 74 and I interviewed 10/21!
objectivedonut
New Member
Thank you! It came around 1pm on a FridayMay I ask what time you received your email with the acceptance! And congrats!!
downwardbound26
Full Member
Just got the A! Interviewed 10/28.
Do they call or is it just the email?Just got the A! Interviewed 10/28.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thefinalletter123
Full Member
Congrats! Do they accept by interview date? So 10/28 interviewees were accepted and next batch of A's is for 11/4 interviewees?
downwardbound26
Full Member
Just email for meDo they call or is it just the email?
212kindofgal
Full Member
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?Just email for me
212kindofgal
Full Member
When are 11/11 interviewees supposed to hear back?
In the call they said anywhere from 3 weeks until the end of the cycleWhen are 11/11 interviewees supposed to hear back?