2021-2022 Indiana

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Stats?
Oh I'm not saying I got in. It's just such an IU thing to update someone late, and knowing me I'd get notified so late I'd be ****ed, like having a lease 2000 miles away 🙃. Like, if IU offered me an A of course it'd be after the fact
 
Oh I'm not saying I got in. It's just such an IU thing to update someone late, and knowing me I'd get notified so late I'd be ****ed, like having a lease 2000 miles away 🙃. Like, if IU offered me an A of course it'd be after the fact
Oh lol my bad!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm expecting the WL to be pretty static at this point. I talked to an admissions director that reinforced this. Looking forward to seeing you other unfortunate souls in the 2022-2023 thread. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted ED!!! I didn’t get an email yet, but it was updated on my application portal.
Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?