2021-2022 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So like..... anyone ever had the fear that this late in the game, you'll sign a lease elsewhere for a school you've gotten into, and then IU gives ya a call? Me rn 😐👎😭😭😭😭
Congrats!! Stats?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! Stats?
Oh I'm not saying I got in. It's just such an IU thing to update someone late, and knowing me I'd get notified so late I'd be ****ed, like having a lease 2000 miles away 🙃. Like, if IU offered me an A of course it'd be after the fact

Oh I'm not saying I got in. It's just such an IU thing to update someone late, and knowing me I'd get notified so late I'd be ****ed, like having a lease 2000 miles away 🙃. Like, if IU offered me an A of course it'd be after the fact
Oh lol my bad!

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know the policy to get transferred into a different campus if accepted off alternate? is it not possible?

does anyone know if the class is full?
It seems like they might already have their IS seats filled up because it’s been mostly OS students getting off the waitlist. But this is just a guess

Members don't see this ad :)
Technically seats should be opening up today?
honestly i just gave up ... I read in a different thread that CTE does not mean anything major tbh so its all just grasping at straws at this point but i guess a little hope is better than no hope

Reactions: 1 users
I'm expecting the WL to be pretty static at this point. I talked to an admissions director that reinforced this. Looking forward to seeing you other unfortunate souls in the 2022-2023 thread. :)

I'm expecting the WL to be pretty static at this point. I talked to an admissions director that reinforced this. Looking forward to seeing you other unfortunate souls in the 2022-2023 thread. :)
Did you talk to an IUSM Admissions director?

Just got the call today at 10 am evansville - OOS

cried so much for this

so happy

Reactions: 7 users
Did you talk to an IUSM Admissions director?
Yeah, they said come mid to late July their class is pretty much set so very few people get in off the waitlist. Though it looks like someone just did so who knows.

Reactions: 1 user
Was accepted off WL OOS a few weeks ago. Decided to withdraw from WL today. Best of luck to you all.

Got the call today! IS. Just signed a lease yesterday and breaking it to go to IU.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted ED!!! I didn’t get an email yet, but it was updated on my application portal.
Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?