2021-2022 Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So time to move on... :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has there been any WL movement? eerily quite for a school with a good WL movement! trying to hold on before my CTE deadline at another school

What are the chances of WL movement after CTE on July 15th? So desperately want to come here 🥺

What are the chances of WL movement after CTE on July 15th? So desperately want to come here 🥺
Studying to retake the the MCAT, so that what’s I’m banking on too brotha haha. Like someone mentioned, I emailed them and they said they anticipate movement throughout the summer. So I think it’s possible but wouldn’t bank on anything. Good luck and hang in there 🤙

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Studying to retake the the MCAT, so that what’s I’m banking on too brotha haha. Like someone mentioned, I emailed them and they said they anticipate movement throughout the summer. So I think it’s possible but wouldn’t bank on anything. Good luck and hang in there 🤙
When did they say there will be movement?

When did they say there will be movement?
They said they anticipate movement throughout the summer with the last day before right before classes start August 22nd. I think it really depends if someone else drops their spot. It would make sense for some movement to happen July 15 but no one's posted about that in the past and what do I know lol.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Had to withdraw yesterday from WL due to CTE deadline. I really wanted UMass but it just did not happen. Cheers to new beginnings :)

• Care
So now that classes have started...did UMass actually tell anyone that they're off the waitlist? I never got an email w/ the R or anything...

• Hmm
So now that classes have started...did UMass actually tell anyone that they're off the waitlist? I never got an email w/ the R or anything...
Classes technically start on the 22nd which is when admissions said would be the last day they pull people off the waitlist 😪

Reactions: 1 user
Fingers crossed for all of you! If you do get pulled last minute, you can stay with a current student for a week or two until you find a living situation.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user