2021-2022 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got the A. interviewed 02/18

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hope so, I think there was a person a while back who was placed on the alternate list in December and was accepted in February.
Interesting. I know that they have accepted at least 100 people at this point (AAMC traffic rules). April 30 is the when commit to enroll begins and movement picks up, but hopefully they have some before then.

Best thing to do is keep ourselves distracted. I would love to go here, but I am also low GPA / ORM and know it may not happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted from the WL today! Interviewed early January and was waitlisted middle of February.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just put on the waitlist. Interviewed March 4th. That was quick, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Could one of y'all be so kind as to PM me the link to the groupme and/or facebook page for accepted students? Thank you!!

Still on the waitlist! I'm going to move forward with securing housing at another school, but I'm hoping I get in here.

Grading officially became Pass/Fail today

Reactions: 3 users
OMFG they have officially become perfect. This was my only con 🥲. I need waitlist movement 🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Does Morehouse just ghost applicants? I have not heard from them since completing the secondary app and nobody answers my emails or picks up my calls.

Soo ... WL peeps expecting movement soon .... like beginning of April?

Does Morehouse just ghost applicants? I have not heard from them since completing the secondary app and nobody answers my emails or picks up my calls.
The interview season is likely coming to a close, if it hasn’t already.
Soo ... WL peeps expecting movement soon .... like beginning of April?
Let’s hope.

Got my rejection email too and on my birthday on top of that 😭

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Hamilto, MD. Just got in!!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 16 users
In case anyone is curious about stats:

URM, 3.5 GPA, 500 MCAT. Last year did not get interview and I had to reschedule my SJT to September this year. I did send a letter of intent

Reactions: 5 users
I clicked the accept offer option and the accepted information goes away, can someone please post next steps if you can

Got accepted yesterday. Wishing everyone who’s still waiting good luck!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users