2021-2022 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so, I think there was a person a while back who was placed on the alternate list in December and was accepted in February.
Interesting. I know that they have accepted at least 100 people at this point (AAMC traffic rules). April 30 is the when commit to enroll begins and movement picks up, but hopefully they have some before then.

Best thing to do is keep ourselves distracted. I would love to go here, but I am also low GPA / ORM and know it may not happen.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I clicked the accept offer option and the accepted information goes away, can someone please post next steps if you can