2021-2022 Northwestern (Feinberg)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

it's 3 one-on-one interviews about 30 min each. I believe 2 faculty and 1 M4 student (at least mine was). the one with the student is closed-file but the faculty ones are open-file. mine were all pretty conversational - everyone I talked to on interview day (interviewers and admissions staff) were so so nice!!
I'll echo this! Overall, they have such a seamless interview day and everyone is genuinely happy to see you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw on their doc upload in the portal there's an option for Pre-II LOI. Anyone know how they view these//whether or not it's worth submitting one?
 
I saw on their doc upload in the portal there's an option for Pre-II LOI. Anyone know how they view these//whether or not it's worth submitting one?
n=1 but I got an II about 2 weeks after I sent in an update, and I sneaked in a little love note to Feinberg in it too lol. Of course no idea if the two are linked, but especially if you have an update to couple it with, it might not hurt
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unsubscribing from those emails has me like:
1634330559050.jpeg
 
Did anyone who interviewed in September receive (or not receive?) a mail package with a bunch of materials about the school? I'm surprised no one has mentioned it on here, that one really gave me a heart attack lol.
Yup! Got it a few weeks ago, came about a week after I interviewed.
 
Hey everyone, I was wondering if doing a pre II LOI update is different than a general application update in the portal. I submitted an update letter a month ago under the general update label without knowing about the pre II one. Should I send another update under the pre-II LOI label?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could somebody kindly link me to the application portal login page? I've lost it somewhere in the abyss...
 
This school doesn't do pre-II Rs, does it? So no news means no news until there's news? Ugh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad