-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dojacat2000
Full Member
Do they send them one by one?Time to start aggressively refreshing my email for updates...
I have no idea, but my assumption is that they send it out in batches which would make the most sense. I was just saying that more as of a joke in order to fuel my own neuroticism haha.Do they send them one by one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
overnightoats4ever
Full Member
No, past two years many people have reported receiving exactly at 6 PM CST.Do they send them one by one?
Also got the A via email!!! Interviewed late August
got an email saying that interviewees the last week of October haven’t been reviewed yet as they’d planned. they plan to notify us about being accepted/deferred by Friday. Seems like they’re a bit behind schedule. Wasn’t expecting this, kinda scary ahhhhh. congrats to all accepted!
curiousmed1234567
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed in September or Early October heard back?
April-Cancer
Full Member
+1got an email saying that interviewees the last week of October haven’t been reviewed yet as they’d planned. they plan to notify us about being accepted/deferred by Friday. Seems like they’re a bit behind schedule. Wasn’t expecting this, kinda scary ahhhhh. congrats to all accepted!
overnightoats4ever
Full Member
Have not! Interviewed early October!Has anyone who interviewed in September or Early October heard back?
Also september, nothing here yetHas anyone who interviewed in September or Early October heard back?
So sounds like they aren't gonna do any rejections and just defer everyone who isn't accepted?got an email saying that interviewees the last week of October haven’t been reviewed yet as they’d planned. they plan to notify us about being accepted/deferred by Friday. Seems like they’re a bit behind schedule. Wasn’t expecting this, kinda scary ahhhhh. congrats to all accepted!
i think you can still be rejected based on what they told me at interview day, but the email technically didn't mention it, so idk? maybe they were just trying to be nice to us in the email hahaSo sounds like they aren't gonna do any rejections and just defer everyone who isn't accepted?
Just got deferred, interviewed late August
tenthousandhours
Full Member
AHH just got the A!! Interviewed late august
Still waiting for any decision lol. Though I was more mid septHow are my fellow early September interviewees holding up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Phone or email?Just got the A!!! Mid September interview
ChemistryisFON
Full Member
Just got the A... actually stunned
Got the A, holyyy. Interviewed second to last week of October!
just got the A as well over email!!! feels like a dream😭😭 mid-september interview
just got the A!!!! interviewed late september
veganredpanda
Full Member
A! Good luck to everyone in this process. So happy.
Anyone from September with no decision at all?
curiousmed1234567
New Member
Congratulations to everyone accepted! To those that got the As, how did you feel about your interviews? Did they feel great great or just pretty normal
overnightoats4ever
Full Member
Deferred as well! Early October!
premed6111
New Member
Accepted! Interviewed early Oct
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted, interviewed first half of october! Felt great about all of my interviews
are_u_not_entertained
Full Member
Same -- deferred & interviewed late Sept -- any1 here know off the top of their head if this is a soft R? Grats to all elseCongrats everyone, I just want to offset the reporting bias a bit- I got deferred so if you did too don't feel bad. We got this
Definitely not a soft R--they said they'd only release a few acceptances in November.Same -- deferred & interviewed late Sept -- any1 here know off the top of their head if this is a soft R? Grats to all else
Any other Sept. interviews still have no decision at all?
+1 deferred, interviewed late September
I did not get any decision at all today. Interviewed early/mid Sept. Anyone else?
londonfogplease
Full Member
Deferred 🙁 did anyone else feel like they had quite an intense interview that was not that conversational?
What time did you get your decision? Wondering if they are still sending anymore out today or if I'll have to wait for another dateDeferred 🙁 did anyone else feel like they had quite an intense interview that was not that conversational?
londonfogplease
Full Member
I got mine a few hours ago, earlier today!What time did you get your decision? Wondering if they are still sending anymore out today or if I'll have to wait for another date
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
How I feel seeing all the acceptances but I don’t even have an II
But seriously, congrats to those that got an A!!!!
But seriously, congrats to those that got an A!!!!
beepbeep197
Full Member
How I feel seeing all the acceptances but I don’t even have an II
But seriously, congrats to those that got an A!!!!
In the same boat haha
Very relaxed and very conversational. Was like laughing and cracking jokes with all my interviewers by the end. I feel like for Feinberg they were more focused on who I was as a person than like what I did. In terms of feeling, I felt pretty great afterwards (probably because it was so relaxed tbh).Congratulations to everyone accepted! To those that got the As, how did you feel about your interviews? Did they feel great great or just pretty normal
I haven't heard back yet but I felt the same way.... 🙁 honestly, this was one of the least conversational interview experiences I had....Deferred 🙁 did anyone else feel like they had quite an intense interview that was not that conversational?
Annnd deferred. I know it’s not the end yet but I’m pretty heartbroken nglI haven't heard back yet but I felt the same way.... 🙁 honestly, this was one of the least conversational interview experiences I had....
April-Cancer
Full Member
Deferred decision until March, interviewed end of October
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A!!!! Interviewed last week of October! Forever grateful as this is DEFINITELY one of my top choices!
D
deleted1074206
Sent an update letter earlier this week and received an II today! Complete in July, scheduling out for next week and the week after!
gobucks_21
Full Member
Just got an II!!! OOS, sent an update letter about 3 weeks ago. Complete early July
serotonin1
Full Member
Takeaway from this thread for 2022 applicants: northwestern loves pre-II updates