You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Ohio State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
southernwatertribe
Full Member
II today! OOS, completed 10/25
iamacake124
Full Member
II today! OOS and complete mid july
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II today as well! OOS and complete july LOL
II today! OOS, completed 10/25
II today! OOS and complete mid july
Congrats homies! Can I ask for LM and whether you are alumni of OSU?II today as well! OOS and complete july LOL
uhhh i actually never calculated LM where do i do that. and no im not an alumni and i have no ties eitherCongrats homies! Can I ask for LM and whether you are alumni of OSU?
uhhh i actually never calculated LM where do i do that. and no im not an alumni and i have no ties either
LizzyM Score® Calculator | Student Doctor Network
Calculate your SDN LizzyM Score with GPA and current MCAT scaled into the original LizzyM range, compare the result with AAMC applicant outcome data, and find medical schools in the same reference band.
This is what you use! And okay thanks!
iamacake124
Full Member
LM is 73 and I'm not an OSU alum but go to college in OhioCongrats homies! Can I ask for LM and whether you are alumni of OSU?
my LizzyM is 70 lool
![]()
LizzyM Score® Calculator | Student Doctor Network
Calculate your SDN LizzyM Score with GPA and current MCAT scaled into the original LizzyM range, compare the result with AAMC applicant outcome data, and find medical schools in the same reference band.www.studentdoctor.net
This is what you use! And okay thanks!
Thank you!my lizzyM is 70 lool
southernwatertribe
Full Member
My LM is 68 and I'm OOS with no ties to OSUCongrats homies! Can I ask for LM and whether you are alumni of OSU?
+1 ...Me an OSU undergrad student still waiting for an II T~T
sassypug101
Full Member
Graduated from OSU last May and same 🥲 kinda painfulMe an OSU undergrad student still waiting for an II T~T
Me an OSU undergrad student still waiting for an II T~T
I just graduated too ;-;Graduated from OSU last May and same 🥲 kinda painful
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is painful sorry guys... this silence is awful. Definitely an anxiety inducing experience.I just graduated too ;-;
Is there a FB accepted page?
lmao class of 2020, no love last year from them. tbh i won’t be surprised if i hear nothing from them, but it is what it is lolThat is painful sorry guys... this silence is awful. Definitely an anxiety inducing experience.
Honestly I feel the same way. I don't know why I keeping hoping for the best though lol
lmao class of 2020, no love last year from them. tbh i won’t be surprised if i hear nothing from them, but it is what it is lol
It appears no but hopefully in the next few weeks. I actually deferred my acceptance last year and I think that the Facebook page was created in early February? If people are interested, I can start an accepted student Slack page (The current MS2 said last year they think Slack is a lot better than a GroupMe)Is there a FB accepted page?
Last edited:
I would be down to join!It appears no but hopefully in the next few weeks. I actually deferred my acceptance last year and I think that the Facebook page was created in early February? If people are interested, I can start an accepted student Slack page (The current MS2 said last year they think Slack is a lot better than a GroupMe)
sassypug101
Full Member
I say do it! It can't hurtThoughts on sending a letter of interest while still waiting for an II?
What dates are they scheduling interviews? Is it still Feb?Any advice for the interview? Was it high stress or more conversational?
Mine is in Jan, but I got the II back in DecemberWhat dates are they scheduling interviews? Is it still Feb?
Not high stress at all! Mine was pretty conversational and enjoyableAny advice for the interview? Was it high stress or more conversational?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally started crying as soon as I saw the email. I just got a II right now. There's so many emotions. I'm a reapplicant and my scores are lower than average but still average for a National MD matriculate. All I am saying is there is hope and as long as you keep trying good things can happen. Sending positive vibes towards everyone today!
Also I am IS and my interview date is late Feb!
Also I am IS and my interview date is late Feb!
Last edited:
For anyone waiting on an interview, they talked about my update letter a lot in my interview. So if you have anything you have done that will help your application, update them!
lol i didnt even update them welpFor anyone waiting on an interview, they talked about my update letter a lot in my interview. So if you have anything you have done that will help your application, update them!
Congrats! When were you complete?II this morning, in state, scheduled for late Feb. there is hope lol
never too late 🙂lol i didnt even update them welp
For those that received a post-interview decision, how fast was their turnaround?
litearlly one week they are SO CLEAR about when you will hearFor those that received a post-interview decision, how fast was their turnaround?
lol unless u get deferred 🥴litearlly one week they are SO CLEAR about when you will hear
Momo45984
Full Member
So pretty much if you hear back within a week you're accepted and if not you can assume you've been deferred?lol unless u get deferred 🥴
Hang in there!! I was deferred and then accepted about 2 months later so you still have a chance 🙂I interviewed on 12/6 and was deferred on 12/15. No updates yet.
No not really. The decision that I was given was 3 weeks and some change following my interview so I think it just depends when in their biweekly review cycle you interview. They will tell you on the portal if you've been deferredSo pretty much if you hear back within a week you're accepted and if not you can assume you've been deferred?
anyone know what time we will hear tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I skimmed this thread to get a general feel for what the decision timing looks like this cycle. It seems that some people get an A email in the evening the night before, then a VITALS update early morning (like 6 AM on decision day) followed by a call later in the day. Others who were accepted never got the email and only the VITALS update and call on decision day.anyone know what time we will hear tomorrow
Half the class comes off the wait list, so you’ve got a great chance of making it!Deferred after 1/10 interview :,(
keeppushing99
Full Member
Deferred too, keeping my fingers crossed that we get that ADeferred after 1/10 interview :,(