2021-2022 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II this morning, complete early August
Congrats! Around what date are they scheduling interviews for?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This feels like when a girl you like posts to her story but still hasn’t opened the Snapchat you sent her back in September

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Me an OSU undergrad student still waiting for an II T~T

Reactions: 3 users
That is painful sorry guys... this silence is awful. Definitely an anxiety inducing experience.
lmao class of 2020, no love last year from them. tbh i won’t be surprised if i hear nothing from them, but it is what it is lol

Honestly I feel the same way. I don't know why I keeping hoping for the best though lol
lmao class of 2020, no love last year from them. tbh i won’t be surprised if i hear nothing from them, but it is what it is lol

• Care
Is there a FB accepted page?
It appears no but hopefully in the next few weeks. I actually deferred my acceptance last year and I think that the Facebook page was created in early February? If people are interested, I can start an accepted student Slack page (The current MS2 said last year they think Slack is a lot better than a GroupMe)

Last edited:
It appears no but hopefully in the next few weeks. I actually deferred my acceptance last year and I think that the Facebook page was created in early February? If people are interested, I can start an accepted student Slack page (The current MS2 said last year they think Slack is a lot better than a GroupMe)
I would be down to join!

The link expires in 30 days so if you get accepted and want to join later, message me!

II just now! OOS, complete late July.

Reactions: 5 users
II this morning! OOS complete 8/23. Probably will be declining. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Thoughts on sending a letter of interest while still waiting for an II?

Any advice for the interview? Was it high stress or more conversational?

I literally started crying as soon as I saw the email. I just got a II right now. There's so many emotions. I'm a reapplicant and my scores are lower than average but still average for a National MD matriculate. All I am saying is there is hope and as long as you keep trying good things can happen. Sending positive vibes towards everyone today!

Also I am IS and my interview date is late Feb!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 35 users
For anyone waiting on an interview, they talked about my update letter a lot in my interview. So if you have anything you have done that will help your application, update them!

Reactions: 7 users
II this morning, in state, scheduled for late Feb. there is hope lol

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
For those that received a post-interview decision, how fast was their turnaround?

I interviewed on 12/6 and was deferred on 12/15. No updates yet.

So pretty much if you hear back within a week you're accepted and if not you can assume you've been deferred?
No not really. The decision that I was given was 3 weeks and some change following my interview so I think it just depends when in their biweekly review cycle you interview. They will tell you on the portal if you've been deferred

Reactions: 1 users
anyone know what time we will hear tomorrow
I skimmed this thread to get a general feel for what the decision timing looks like this cycle. It seems that some people get an A email in the evening the night before, then a VITALS update early morning (like 6 AM on decision day) followed by a call later in the day. Others who were accepted never got the email and only the VITALS update and call on decision day.

• Love