2021-2022 Ohio State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also IS with a similar LM but complete early/mid September and neurotically refreshing VITALS 4+ times a day. Did you send an update letter?
I did not, just because I've been doing the same things I mentioned in my primary/secondary. I got an email for the II, which redirected me to VITALS to confirm my interest and for the date and time.
 
So is there a timeline for accepting the offer? The website doesn’t give us much beyond the requirements so I wasn’t sure 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not at all! There's still hope! I was complete in mid/late July and got an II last week
I’m a current student at their undergrad and my advisor, who has a lot of contacts in the SOM, told me that OSU has a “priority list” for interviews that they go through first. Once they exhaust that they start sending interviews en masse in like February-March.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this has been asked before. But to other accepted people, do we need to fill out the technical standards form to confirm our acceptance? That was the gist I got from vitals. Thanks!
 
Sorry if this has been asked before. But to other accepted people, do we need to fill out the technical standards form to confirm our acceptance? That was the gist I got from vitals. Thanks!
I emailed the admissions office about this and they said once you have completed the “commit to enroll”, that’s when you can do the technical standards and the $25 fee. They hold your acceptance for free from now until that option on the Spring. Hope this helped!
 
For you guys that just got II, what interview dates are available? I'm just trying to decide if there's still hope or not. This school is a reach for me, but I am still curious. Thanks and hope you all are having a good holiday break!
 
For you guys that just got II, what interview dates are available? I'm just trying to decide if there's still hope or not. This school is a reach for me, but I am still curious. Thanks and hope you all are having a good holiday break!
Idk what dates were available but they just automatically assigned me a date in January. But someone earlier in this thread said a lot of ppl got invites in Jan-Feb, so I would still have hope.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad