You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1074206
Waitlisted 🙁(((
Madi.pinge
Full Member
Waitlisted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prietalinda
New Member
Also waitlisted. Interviewed 12/3. Does anyone know what waitlist movement looks like? Is it a soft R?
D
deleted1074206
Depends on the year. Last year pretty sure they took 0, but year before took quite a few according to SDNAlso waitlisted. Interviewed 12/3. Does anyone know what waitlist movement looks like? Is it a soft R?
SchmuckNugget
Full Member
Oof lol
TBH I massively bungled the PSTP interview so I expected a flat-out R
TBH I massively bungled the PSTP interview so I expected a flat-out R
WL 🙁
D
deleted1074206
anyone waitlisted get an email about being high priority? I know they’ve done it in the past (according to previous threads) so I’m curious
+1 WL. It's definitely disappointing, but honestly, I never would have imagined myself getting this far in an application to such a top tier institution (for any level of education). So while the disappointment is real, I'm also extremely proud of myself (and both fellow WLers and those accepted) for making it this far in the application process. Best wishes to everyone and keep your chins up.
THIS^^^^ also we got a free doordash giftcard yall so at least we got some of our secondary money back 🤣+1 WL. It's definitely disappointing, but honestly, I never would have imagined myself getting this far in an application to such a top tier institution (for any level of education). So while the disappointment is real, I'm also extremely proud of myself (and both fellow WLers and those accepted) for making it this far in the application process. Best wishes to everyone and keep your chins up.
caramelchocy
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed mid jan hear back yet?
D
deleted1126967
I interviewed Jan 7th and nothing yet… Also curious to see if there’s are any other early/mid Jan folks out there waitingAnyone who interviewed mid jan hear back yet?
caramelchocy
Full Member
nothing yet for me either-- jan 12I interviewed Jan 7th and nothing yet… Also curious to see if there’s are any other early/mid Jan folks out there waiting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonuser12345
Full Member
question for those on WL: I know stanford didn't accept any updates like letters of intent post interview, but is it encouraged to send one after being waitlisted?
SchmuckNugget
Full Member
Oh no babinski_boy! I was pulling for you just because of the glorious username. WL gang woot wootWL 🙁
Madi.pinge
Full Member
Does stanford do post-II R? I am curious to know what the chances are to get off the waitlist.
Anyone have an idea when they are going to release 1/12 and 1/19 interview results. 1/12 interview here and update portal still present so i assume they have not made a decision yet.
D
deleted1126967
Anyone from 1/7 get a waitlist in yesterdays wave? :/
MotorLover
Full Member
give me my pre-ii R already, pls
Interviewed Oct/Nov and haven’t heard anything either way.
Just an FYI, there’s still hope y’all!
Just an FYI, there’s still hope y’all!
is the working theory that if the update portal is present they haven't made a decision?Anyone have an idea when they are going to release 1/12 and 1/19 interview results. 1/12 interview here and update portal still present so i assume they have not made a decision yet.
I will be completely honest kinda just made this up not even sure if i can go as far as to call this a working theoryis the working theory that if the update portal is present they haven't made a decision?
Interviewed 1/7. Haven't got the WL (yet)Anyone from 1/7 get a waitlist in yesterdays wave? :/
busybee4ever
New Member
Those who got As... Firstly, congrats! How did you feel after your interviews?
Can anyone who interviewed with Stanford this week confirm that they are no longer conducting interviews? Should I 100% give up hope?
Same. Asking for a friend. I am that friendCan anyone who interviewed with Stanford this week confirm that they are no longer conducting interviews? Should I 100% give up hope?
In terms of MSTP, they just completed their final interviews last week. I am not sure if the MD program is still interviewingSame. Asking for a friend. I am that friend
Thanks! Yeah I was rejected MD/PhD months ago. Still waiting for the MD RIn terms of MSTP, they just completed their final interviews last week. I am not sure if the MD program is still interviewing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea, yesterday was their last interview dayCan anyone who interviewed with Stanford this week confirm that they are no longer conducting interviews? Should I 100% give up hope?
Not that I remember but I feel like I read somewhere 2-4 weeks? could be making it up though..For folks who interviewed late Jan/feb, did they give any estimates on timeline?
anonuser12345
Full Member
can anyone who has interviewed recently remind me of the policy for update letters/letters of intent? i was waitlisted earlier this week and trying to send a letter, but I don't want to send it if they specifically said not to.
+1Pre-II R just now. Good luck to everyone!
MotorLover
Full Member
+1 R. Rip my dream school. Maybe my kids can get in, and I can live vicariously through them.
Finally got the R. Good luck everyone!
+1 R! Time to plan to return for residency 😈
see u there+1 R! Time to plan to return for residency 😈
Fourth R of the day! Holding on till the very end through all the waves gave me a bit of a morale boost at least
Also my 4th R of yesterday. Nice!
caramelchocy
Full Member
for those waitlisted/received a post ii R, did your update button also disappear before you got the decision? i'm just noticing now that mine is not there anymore... (mid jan interviewee)
lieseldiesel
Full Member
Pre-II R yesterday. OOS, complete early August. Thought I might have a shot since I had an extremely research heavy app, but it was not to be. Hugs to everyone else who got Rs and good luck to everyone else still in the running!! We're all going to make amazing docs!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mid-Jan, mine is still therefor those waitlisted/received a post ii R, did your update button also disappear before you got the decision? i'm just noticing now that mine is not there anymore... (mid jan interviewee)
same..mid-Jan, mine is still there
Same here. Gah.same..
coltsfan72
New Member
Jan 12 interviewee, update button disappeared.