-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Stanford
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same, except I interviewed in November for pstpupdate button still there, no WL no R no A, they forgot my app 🙁 interview late oct ???
medschool2027
Full Member
Are all these wait lists from PSTP? Did any MD applicants get waitlisted today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted, interviewed in September.
D
deleted910026
😢Same, except I interviewed in November for pstp
Last edited by a moderator:
snowman888
Full Member
I was regular MDAre all these wait lists from PSTP? Did any MD applicants get waitlisted today?
phewitsnottaken
Full Member
MD WL today. Interviewed in September
When do we think Jan interviews will hear back 👀
splovescandles
Full Member
Any mid-Nov MD interviewees who heard back either way?
anyone know if they accept post-WL updates?
Agitatedpen167
New Member
yooo congrats!! Did it say PSTP on there or just MD? I got my A for MD but unsure if that includes PSTP as well or not 🙂Also got a PSTP A via text!!! Stanford has been a dream school for the longest time. So blessed to have the opportunity!
Edit: interviewed late October
They mentioned at info session that MD acceptance = auto-"acceptance" for PSTP (different from MSTP decisions)!yooo congrats!! Did it say PSTP on there or just MD? I got my A for MD but unsure if that includes PSTP as well or not 🙂
medschool2027
Full Member
Anybody have intel whether and when Stanford doing any MD As this week? What about more waitlists?
sunshine&hope
Full Member
Anyone have historic data on waitlist movement at Stanford? Do people ever get off it and accepted? How many? Seems that Stanford doesn’t reject anyone post interview so a waitlist feels more like a rejection here ….
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LostCanadian
New Member
Sadge, just got my Pre-II R
Held out this long 😭 curious whether everyone gets the same comment in their rejection letters though.
Held out this long 😭 curious whether everyone gets the same comment in their rejection letters though.
Last edited:
D
deleted1139705
+1Sadge, just got my Pre-II R
Held out this long 😭 curious whether everyone gets the same comment in their rejection letters though.
D
deleted1119806
I peeped that Milly rock comment and I was all for it bud
D
deleted1139705
I decided that maybe I should wait until I have an A in the bag to push the bounds of professionalism.I peeped that Milly rock comment and I was all for it bud
Update button removed this morning, guessing As coming today…
same here, my update button was also removed hoping for the best for both of us!!!Update button removed this morning, guessing As coming today…
D
deleted1147443
When did you both interview?
early janWhen did you both interview?
moonlight365
Full Member
If I told my traditional interviewer about an update (it’s a clinical job I’m doing) do y’all think it’s better to or not to send an update about it on the portal?
Mentioning it in the interview was enoughIf I told my traditional interviewer about an update (it’s a clinical job I’m doing) do y’all think it’s better to or not to send an update about it on the portal?
D
deleted1141024
I don't think that would qualify as a "significant update" based on what they told us at my interview day. Also based on the wording on the update portal it states:If I told my traditional interviewer about an update (it’s a clinical job I’m doing) do y’all think it’s better to or not to send an update about it on the portal?
- Please upload ONLYsignificant updates, such as:
- New publications (include ORCID)
- Institutional, national, or international awards
- Major employment research accomplishments
moonlight365
Full Member
I don't think that would qualify as a "significant update" based on what they told us at my interview day. Also based on the wording on the update portal it states:
- Please upload ONLYsignificant updates, such as:
- New publications (include ORCID)
- Institutional, national, or international awards
- Major employment research accomplishments
This was confusing to me since in the drop down for “type” employment/experiences is an option! I do think you’re right to go off of this though instead especially since interview day they really sounded like they want us to err on the minimal side lol
moonlight365
Full Member
Mentioning it in the interview was enough
Thank you that’s reassuring!
medschool2027
Full Member
I guess no As or waitlist today it seems from Stanford
splovescandles
Full Member
My update button is gone as well, my guess is more As and/or WLs early next week.I guess no As or waitlist today it seems from Stanford
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschool2027
Full Member
Do we think there will be any Stanford calls or emails today?
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
I hopeDo we think there will be any Stanford calls or emails today?
I very assertively explained why I thought some of the MMI questions were silly, interviewers laughed, unsure if it made or broke my appCan anyone share how their interviews went — was the MMI tricky, standard, similar to others? How about the traditional part?
FeltI very assertively explained why I thought some of the MMI questions were silly, interviewers laughed, unsure if it made or broke my app
medschool2027
Full Member
Congrats on your A. Lucky you. Were you accepted in the last few days or in the January wave? Wondering when Stanford’s next A wave is happening or whether it already did last Friday or today and no one reported?
Accepted just now, told her on the phone to get rid of the MMI lmao
medschool2027
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you get a text first? Also what time zone do you live in? Hope lots more of us get calls tonight
I got a text yes, call was at 6:20pm CDT.
Got a text at 12 PST and calls (that I missed, oops) a minute or two later. An email came after another half hour, maybe because I missed the calls? I’m so relieved I can’t think straight, wishing you all the best!!!!
EDIT: it was 4 pm, not noon, too frazzled for time zones
EDIT: it was 4 pm, not noon, too frazzled for time zones
Last edited:
moonlight365
Full Member
Got a text at 12 PST and calls (that I missed, oops) a minute or two later. An email came after another half hour, maybe because I missed the calls? I’m so relieved I can’t think straight, wishing you all the best!!!!
Congratulations!!!! When did you interview?
Thank you!! early JanCongratulations!!!! When did you interview?
It took me a few days to load properly! Probably needs time to sync with the rest of your financial applications.Are any accepted applicants having trouble logging into AXESS financial aid portal?
cocoisloco10
Full Member
Bleh anyone else interview in late Jan and super anxious about when they'll hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meeee but like 11th of Jan so I have no clue if that’s ‘early’ or notBleh anyone else interview in late Jan and super anxious about when they'll hear back?
Another 1/11 interviewee here wondering the same thing! If anything, the update button disappeared on my portal on Tuesday.
May I ask if you interviewed earlier than 1/11 or on that date? I didn’t see earlier openings when I signed up so wasn’t sure 🙂 Thanks!
Thank you!! early Jan
May I ask if you interviewed earlier than 1/11 or on that date? I didn’t see earlier openings when I signed up so wasn’t sure 🙂 Thanks!
Last edited:
pleaseacceptme1
Full Member
Early January Interviewee. Button isn't gone yet, but I also applied PSTP, so maybe thats why.
dulcetones
New Member
They currently have it scheduled for the afternoon of April 18th to the morning of April 20th. Speaking of Second look, does anyone know if Stanford usually pays for flights to California or do we have to buy our own flight?Does anyone know when second look/admitted students day is? Thank you!