There's still some hope to hang onto! I took a look through previous years' threads and it seems like acceptance calls are sprinkled in within the first couple days of the week mostly. It isn't a guarantee that it'll be the same for this round but it's something to look to when doubt/anxiety creeps in. As a side note, there were multiple hypotheses that they go in alphabetical order and it may be possible that they've just got a lot of people to call in that first half of the alphabet. We also don't really have a vivid idea of how many calls they have to make (could be in the 50-60 range at least since they meet once a month and the post interview acceptance rate is around 60% I think??) or how many hours they can feasibly dedicate to calls per day which also has some weight I'd think when considering when to expect a call. If I understood correctly only the Dean calls w/ acceptance info and I imagine he's already busy on top of having to make these calls. Just a somewhat evidence based guess over here with all this info but it brings me some comfort. I hope this helps you find at least some of that peace too.