You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
chibibridgers
New Member
Nothing-we can't give up hope yet!Anyone hear anything today? I didn’t so I’m assuming an R rip.
chibibridgers
New Member
I am an Idaho student, too. No news yet!Interviewed on 9/27 with Idaho group. Haven't heard back yet... hoping soon!! anyone else heard back? especially any idaho students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dwbaumgarten
New Member
Negative over here and negative from one of my buddies (both Idaho)! I think it’ll be over the next few weeks. They can send them out if they want to but they don’t have to. Or we’re all scrubs…I am an Idaho student, too. No news yet!
chronicallytired
Full Member
I'm an Idaho reapplicant and last cycle I didn't hear back until like May (that I got waitlisted), so don't hold your breath 🙁
Right? lol.Bruh what is going on with Utah? This thread has been crazy quiet.
Its been going on 3 months without a secondary LMFAO! Barely any IIs it seems, barely any Rs.... are they asleep? haahah
Do they prescreen secondaries?Right? lol.
Its been going on 3 months without a secondary LMFAO! Barely any IIs it seems, barely any Rs.... are they asleep? haahah
I thought they didn’t but guess so they do! I checked spam folder and everythingDo they prescreen secondaries?
futuredoc2515
Full Member
You need greater than 124 on each section of MCAT, or 500+. And a 3.0Right? lol.
Its been going on 3 months without a secondary LMFAO! Barely any IIs it seems, barely any Rs.... are they asleep? haahah
I think some already have - online says the 15th was start date of A and ED has already happenedWhen do you all think the first round of acceptances will go out?
Swoosh10
Full Member
Oh okay, good to know. The waiting game is awful 😣. I interviewed this past week and I can’t stop checking my email anxiously and answering calls even if it says “scam likely”I think some already have - online says the 15th was start date of A and ED has already happened
doctorwannabe252
Full Member
I have a 123 on one section and still received a secondary 🤷🏻♀️ Not saying that it’s normal, but maybe they do a more holistic screeningYou need greater than 124 on each section of MCAT, or 500+. And a 3.0
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ha same I answered every call last year now I get 1000 scam calls a dayOh okay, good to know. The waiting game is awful 😣. I interviewed this past week and I can’t stop checking my email anxiously and answering calls even if it says “scam likely”
yea i pass the screens, and have a 514 mcat lol. I guess my PS didnt resonate with them 🤣, Oh wellI have a 123 on one section and still received a secondary 🤷🏻♀️ Not saying that it’s normal, but maybe they do a more holistic screening
I know more interview invites were sent today idk about acceptances tho
Thanks for the update; it's good to know. How did you find out?I know more interview invites were sent today idk about acceptances tho
Finished my II on 08/29.
Have a friend who got an II invite todayThanks for the update; it's good to know. How did you find out?
Finished my II on 08/29.
Congrats to them! Here's to hoping, for us as well. I've not heard a peep yet.Have a friend who got an II invite today
brookecarter101
New Member
When was your secondary complete?IS II received Saturday around 6pm MST
Are you sure an email did not slip through the cracks? I was verified on my amcas 08/03 and within a short frame of time received a secondary from them that same day. So it tells me they did not really even look at my application.yea i pass the screens, and have a 514 mcat lol. I guess my PS didnt resonate with them 🤣, Oh well
21 July…LM 74When was your secondary complete?
Are you a UT resident? If not, are you from ID, WY, or MT?yea i pass the screens, and have a 514 mcat lol. I guess my PS didnt resonate with them 🤣, Oh well
UUSOM is really careful to select applicants who are residents (or past UT residents who completed HS or UG) from these states.
Residency Information
Just got the acceptance call! OOS applicant, LM 77, Interviewed on 10/8. Very excited about the U!
Edit: I am OOS from WA for those that are wondering
Edit: I am OOS from WA for those that are wondering
Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got in today and to those of us who didn’t may we Rest In Peace time to retake mcat or be a biologist forever 🙃
Accepted!! WOW im so stoked! Interviewed 10/1!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
invictusforever
New Member
congrats, +1Accepted!! WOW im so stoked! Interviewed 10/1!
chronicallytired
Full Member
Idaho resident accepted yesterday 🙂 interviewed 9/27Any Idaho students heard back?
depressedunicorn
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed 10/04 heard back yet? I am starting to freak out. I felt like my MMI interview went well but since there was the Kira, the SJT, and the MMI, I'm starting to think that something went wrong for me. Just feeling nervous and hopeless!!
Last edited:
dancingdochehe
Full Member
I was also on that interview and haven’t heard anything. My anxiety is insane.Has anyone who interviewed 10/04 heard back yet? I am starting to freak out. I felt like my MMI interview went well but since there was the Kira, the SJT, and the MMI, I'm starting to think that something went wrong for me. Just feeling nervous and hopeless!!
Are you OOS or IS?Accepted!! WOW im so stoked! Interviewed 10/1!
One of my friends who interviewed on 10/04 was accepted yesterday morning. I’m sure there will be more batches of acceptances sent out next month!Has anyone who interviewed 10/04 heard back yet? I am starting to freak out. I felt like my MMI interview went well but since there was the Kira, the SJT, and the MMI, I'm starting to think that something went wrong for me. Just feeling nervous and hopeless!!
depressedunicorn
Full Member
Were in the same boat!! Good luck to you! Hoping for an acceptance next week!I was also on that interview and haven’t heard anything. My anxiety is insane.
invictusforever
New Member
Cant speak for Koustopoulus, Im ISAre you OOS or IS?
chibibridgers
New Member
Idaho resident accepted Wednesday, interviewed 9/24 🙂 Congratulations!Idaho resident accepted yesterday 🙂 interviewed 9/27
depressedunicorn
Full Member
Nope. Haven't heard anything all week :/Did anyone receive an acceptance today?
izzamemario
Full Member
Interview invite today! Idaho resident. BERYY EXCITE!
Just got of the phone with Dr. Chan! Accepted to Class of 2026! Super excited!
+1. Interviewed on 10/11. I’m so excited!Just got of the phone with Dr. Chan! Accepted to Class of 2026! Super excited!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sankeytime!
Full Member
CONGRATS!! Stats or LM?Just got of the phone with Dr. Chan! Accepted to Class of 2026! Super excited!
Thank you so much! I am IS LM 76CONGRATS!! Stats or LM?
whoknowsif
New Member
Congrats! Interview date?Just got of the phone with Dr. Chan! Accepted to Class of 2026! Super excited!
Thank you! 10/11Congrats! Interview date?
depressedunicorn
Full Member
I got the call on Saturday ya'll!! I'm gonna be a doctor!!! Good luck to everyone who has interviewed or is interviewing soon. For reference, I interviewed 10/04 and received the call almost exactly a month from my interview. I'm IS and URM, huge upward trend, and average MCAT.