2021-2022 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Was just accepted but will be withdrawing. Best of luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted Today! Interviewed 11/23

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted today as well! Interviewed 11/2

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
As someone who also interviewed on 11/2, I’m starting to get nervous that I haven’t heard anything haha

• Care
Did others get a “we are still reviewing you email type of thing? “

Reactions: 5 users
Did others get a “we are still reviewing you email type of thing? “
+1, yes! For those interested, the email says that SLU accepts activity updates, letters of interest, corrections, or unofficial grade reports directly uploaded to the portal as a PDF. No email needed.

Reactions: 1 user
+1, yes! For those interested, the email says that SLU accepts activity updates, letters of interest, corrections, or unofficial grade reports directly uploaded to the portal as a PDF. No email needed.
Do you think this is a good sign to have gotten this email?

Do you think this is a good sign to have gotten this email?
Could be totally wrong, but I feel like most students that haven't heard back yet are gonna get this email? Unless they truly have not taken a look at the apps from those of us who got this email.

Reactions: 1 users
Could be totally wrong, but I feel like most students that haven't heard back yet are gonna get this email? Unless they truly have not taken a look at the apps from those of us who got this email.
I didn't get the email...

Members don't see this ad :)
Received the "still under review email" about one minute ago. They are probably sending in batches.

I haven’t gotten either email and every minute that goes by ratchets up the anxiety just a bit more 🙃

I interviewed on 11/9 and haven't heard anything. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, anyone else in the same boat?

Interviewed early November, still nothing. Starting to think it's an alt list :/

• Care
11/8 interview suddenly very, very worried that I didn’t hear anything today. I’m assuming that there probably won’t be any news tomorrow either?

I interviewed on 11/9 and haven't heard anything. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, anyone else in the same boat?

The last time acceptances came out, I got my A email the day after seemingly everyone else on SDN. Don't lose hope yet!

Interviewed on the same day, haven't heard anything either :)

For anyone that received an A, did you send a post II update letter or letter of interest?

I got two separate interview emails with two separate faculty members... is this normal? Apparently I have an interview with one faculty then another after 30 minutes. I got these emails weeks apart.

I got two separate interview emails with two separate faculty members... is this normal? Apparently I have an interview with one faculty then another after 30 minutes. I got these emails weeks apart.
I would clarify. There should only be one faculty interview.

Anyone have any idea why some from the same interview day have heard back while others haven't?

Over two months now and still waiting for any news... I know the holidays are probably responsible for delays, but this wait is really getting tough

Waitlisted :), good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Well…now appears to be an appropriate time to ask: anyone have an idea what the WL movement is usually like here?

waitlisted. Does this school just put everybody who's not accepted into the alternate list? Haven't seen any post-II R's yet..

Hi, anyone know when this slu has the most waitlist movement usually?

Hi, anyone know when this slu has the most waitlist movement usually?
Last year, first movement happened in May but overall not a lot of people moved from the waitlist. I was on the WL last year after interviewing in january. I am surprised people who interviewed in November are getting on WL already...