2021-2022 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A! Emailed at 9:50 EST this morning. OOS ORM. I got a II in end of Jan and interviewed the last week of Jan- honestly was not expecting this and feel rlly lucky. No LOI
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received as well around 3 EST
Does yours look like this? Kinda weird wording even though we’re waitlisted
95048891-559C-4560-ABA1-25EAEB093B0A.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Cornell do a second look event?
Current student here...There will definitely be a virtual one (at the end of this month, I think) and there was some talk a few weeks ago about *potentially* having an in-person one later on in the semester. Either way you'll probably get emails about these events from the office of admissions in a bit
 
Ughhhhh Cornell financial aid application is just sooo muchhhhh workkkkkk

Has anyone else started filling it out?
 
I think I've submitted everything but some documents still stay unreceived, I hope they get updated soon because it's scaring me
Where did you see that it is "unreceived"? I uploaded and submitted my tax forms onto the WCM portal but got no confirmation or any communication that they were "received/unreceived"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad