2021-2022 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Did they assign you a date or did you get to choose one?
Thank you! The interview spans 3 days that were assigned to me. What I got to choose was a time slot during one of the last 2 days, for a faculty interview. There are other activities and a group interview I believe that will occur over the 3 days

Reactions: 1 user
Do med students at Big 10 schools go to football games? Watched a bunch on tv yesterday. Much more exciting than Ivy League football

Do med students at Big 10 schools go to football games? Watched a bunch on tv yesterday. Much more exciting than Ivy League football
Yeah, at least that's the case at Wisconsin. Medical students have the option to purchase season tickets which give you general admission to the student section for every home game. And the energy of the student section is unmatched!

Reactions: 3 users
II just now! IS and submitted on the first day we could.
OMG CONGRATS, but also I literally submitted it the middle of the night it opened up. Let the anxiety begin.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I have a II with UWSMPH and I can't figure out where they want us to upload a photo, is it in the document upload tab?

Hello! I have a II with UWSMPH and I can't figure out where they want us to upload a photo, is it in the document upload tab?
I have the same question! There's no "photo tab" for me. Maybe it'll be there once the portal updates with our interview information?

Got an II last Thursday, complete around 7/20. So excited!

I have the same question! There's no "photo tab" for me. Maybe it'll be there once the portal updates with our

I have the same question! There's no "photo tab" for me. Maybe it'll be there once the portal updates with our interview information?
I talked to the admissions office about this and they said the tab would appear once they've got the faculty interview finalized and entered into the portal!

• Love
Just got the Pre-II R. OOS complete 8/16

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Rejected earlier today OOS pre-II complete 7/24

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Post-Secondary Rejection. OOS insignificant ties. Goodluck to all the great people applying:)

• Sad
Just a day after my rejection I get an email for Wisconsinā€™s CS masters program. Theyā€™re really twisting the knife and throwing in some salt while theyā€™re at it lmao

• Sad
Just a day after my rejection I get an email for Wisconsinā€™s CS masters program. Theyā€™re really twisting the knife and throwing in some salt while theyā€™re at it lmao
Didnā€™t even get this

OOS ORM, just got the R. Didnā€™t expect much but it was worth a shot. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Sad
511/3.71 ORM - anything is possible!
My GPA is trash compared to yours but I'm holding on for now (cuz IS), hopefully we get something soon. Congrats though. On Wisconsin & let's beat ND!

• Care
My GPA is trash compared to yours but I'm holding on for now (cuz IS), hopefully we get something soon. Congrats though. On Wisconsin & let's beat ND!
No news is good news! Go Badge!

currently petitioning for IS status so I wonder if they're even looking at my app while I'm in that process

Have they had any interview days yet? Mine is this week so I'm wondering if anyone can let me know what their experience was :)

Have they had any interview days yet? Mine is this week so I'm wondering if anyone can let me know what their experience was :)
Mine is also this week, it seems like this is the first week they're doing them since the curriculum video just got posted at the end of last week. Could be wrong though, I would also love to hear how others' experience was!

IS OMR 510/3.75 completed the day it opened... eh! anxiety! haaallllppp!
8181DF6B-C58B-4769-8CF5-F59C889B0D24.jpeg

Same and this tweet did not help šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m hoping itā€™s mainly OOS interviews since those invites went out first per the state residency law šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜­šŸ˜¬

IS R, secondary submitted 8/16. This one really hurts.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
And the pre-II 'R' comes marching in...

Best wishes to everyone still in the running! You've got this. :)

• Care
IS R, secondary submitted 8/16. This one really hurts.
Sorry to hear that my guy. They really do be missing out on some great IS people. Take care, I'm sure it was one of your top choices. I'm very scared to hear back about mine.

And also, F Michigan.

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to hear that my guy. They really do be missing out on some great IS people. Take care, I'm sure it was one of your top choices. I'm very scared to hear back about mine.

And also, F Michigan.
right now a Michigan school is the only one showing me love, but definitely not UM