2022-2023 Boston University

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was about to upload an update letter (started a new job, a new clinical activity) and now am hesitating bc of all the people saying they got Rs after uploading. thoughts? upload y/n? I guess it just speeds things along one way or another if i do?
I was complete in Sep, added an update beginning of Oct, and haven't heard anything yet.
 
Did anyone send a letter of intent post-interview? I'm mixed about it as I don't have major updates but BU is my top choice and I'd like to reaffirm that, so I'm unsure how to proceed.
 
Hi! This might be a silly question, but I just submitted an update letter and I saw it disappeared after about an hour from the Upload or View Documents tab. Did this happen to anyone else?
 
I just got an email post-II about a feedback survey and they also said they encourage college grads to submit an official transcript from the university. Is this mandatory / can I just email them my official transcript myself? I kind of don't want to waste money ordering and sending BU a transcript from my school unless actually necessary
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad