You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Case Western
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1140198
Have Rs been going out continuously or was there only one wave so far?
I think I am going to take a break from threads until I get an R or II, good luck my friends I will check back in with you all once I receive some semblance of information.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted910026
Pre II R +1
D
deleted1140587
Pre-II R, complete 07/15. Didn't know this was a different committee from CCLCM (I got an II for that program)
Back with the Pre-II R complete early July, good luck friends
Pre II R +1
+1
Did all of these Rs come out at the same time?
Pre-II R lfg
+1Pre-II R lfg
Are all the R's for people complete in July or are people complete in August getting R's as well? Want to know if I skipped the wave or not.
milesofmedicine
Full Member
pre-ii rejection, submitted 07/23
Someone above said they were complete 8/17 and got a Pre-II R.Are all the R's for people complete in July or are people complete in August getting R's as well? Want to know if I skipped the wave or not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1140198
anyone who got an R mind sharing their LM ?
D
deleted1140587
83anyone who got an R mind sharing their LM ?
Sorry man. I always see you on this thread. Good luck!Pre II R +1
ConsumerOfCoins
Full Member
I was complete 7/22... my timbers are shivered to the point that it is on the Richter scale
notsurewho
Full Member
Same.I was complete 7/22... my timbers are shivered to the point that it is on the Richter scale
Last edited:
76 submitted mid-julyanyone who got an R mind sharing their LM ?
OMegaChungus
Full Member
Woah that's crazy. I didn't think the reverse could happen, when did you get the II from CCLCM if you don't mind?Pre-II R, complete 07/15. Didn't know this was a different committee from CCLCM (I got an II for that program)
D
deleted1140587
Yeah idk what happened. This process is so random. I also have strong ties to CWRU, but not CCLCM. I got CCLCM II on 08/29 (complete 07/15)Woah that's crazy. I didn't think the reverse could happen, when did you get the II from CCLCM if you don't mind?
Cleveland clinic lernerWhat’s CCLCLM??
D
deleted1130038
i know theyre completely different committeesYeah idk what happened. This process is so random. I also have strong ties to CWRU, but not CCLCM. I got CCLCM II on 08/29 (complete 07/15)
Hello everyone! do you all received a separate application complete email from CCLCM in addition to the UP? I got mine from UP but nothing from CCLCM. Recently called CCLCM to double-check and they said I was pending application fee (which I had already paid back in July). The status page on my end shows everything to be complete. Just want to know how everyone else's looks like, and did y'all receive confirmation from both UP and CCLCM?
D
deleted1144871
I received completion emails from both CCLCM and the UP. Two separate emails.Hello everyone! do you all received a separate application complete email from CCLCM in addition to the UP? I got mine from UP but nothing from CCLCM. Recently called CCLCM to double-check and they said I was pending application fee (which I had already paid back in July). The status page on my end shows everything to be complete. Just want to know how everyone else's looks like, and did y'all receive confirmation from both UP and CCLCM?
There was somewhere to check which of the three programs you wanted to apply to under the "program" section of the "application" tab.That’s strange, I only got an application complete email from CCLCM. Was there somewhere on the application to indicate that I wanted to apply for both programs? I figured it automatically put me in the pool for the UP.
Badabingmd
Full Member
II this morning! Still dates in September and October. Complete 7/23
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II for the University Program! OOS Reapplicant. Completed 7/9. Got rejected from CCLCM earlier in August.
can anyone that's interviewed speak to how long each interview is? for some reason i'm having trouble finding this info out...
motivated-armadillo72
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
Complete 7/18, OOS, ORM, 519/3.99
Also rejected from Cleveland Clinic about a month ago
Complete 7/18, OOS, ORM, 519/3.99
Also rejected from Cleveland Clinic about a month ago
D
deleted1017183
Pre-II R Complete 7/13
I did not know it was possible for you to get an RPre-II R Complete 7/13
D
deleted1017183
Appreciate it man.I did not know it was possible for you to get an R
I feel like I wouldn't connect very much with the population in Cleveland, so that may have been the reason behind their decision.
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
When were you complete?Pre II R today
My interview with the staff interviewer was about 50 minutes, and my student interview was about 35. My physician interviewer was pretty lively and we had a conversation, especially once the more "basic" questions were asked already.im starting to think this is normal...
Last edited:
Anyone do the “you do iq”? I’m scheduled for it tn but I haven’t really researched the case much at all beyond reading it once. been busy at work and lazy lmao. I’m going to read the case for about an hour before probably and look up vitamin C and collagen. Does it even matter anyway ?
doctostrange101
New Member
most of the people I talked to were very nice, but i do want to add they sent out a post-II interview survey the next day that was anonymous and even asked for our interviewer names. if you have a truly bad experience (like maybe others have), you can probably just mention it there and i imagine they would read through themi think that a lot of the time how your interview goes is dependent on how your interviewer is feeling and whether its short or long is outside of your control. it also seems like its hard to tell how you performed based on how you felt but I could be wrong
also have not had my case interview yet
CompletelyTired
Full Member
II today Complete 07/28
No — I have a friend complete in early July who was rejected. It probably means you’re still under considerationcomplete early july. nothing yet.... should i be worried
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is CWRU done sending secondaries?
We are going to begin sending out invitations to our secondary application next week for those with verfied AMCAS applications in our database. The invitations will go out in small, daily batches until all are sent. This is to 1. make sure everything is working properly 2. not to overload the application platform. We already have 3,400+ verified applications in our database so we need to gradually send them out. If you want a jump on the essay prompts, you can find them on our website: Secondary Application Questions | MD University Program | Case Western Reserve University
We wish everyone the best this year!
Fridenberg
New Member
Do you know if the interviews are open or closed file? Thanks in advance!After interview day, I can honestly say I love Case. I'm so excited now. Best wishes to everyone who interviews soon or is hoping get an invite 🙂
D
deleted1130038
mine was very much open w the faculty - he even commented on my letters of rec - but i think for the med student its just personal statement and w/aDo you know if the interviews are open or closed file? Thanks in advance!
no mcat score for either tho i think