D
deleted1134317
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tysm! 🙂 It was with someone in admissions, not an MD/DO!Amazing congrats!! did u interview w a physician or faculty
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Tysm! 🙂 It was with someone in admissions, not an MD/DO!Amazing congrats!! did u interview w a physician or faculty
Yes. It was a DODid u interview with a physician?
I'm so so sorry! You are definitely an amazing, kind, and tremendously accomplished individual! Keep your head high! DO NOT FALL! I am so so rooting for you! Good news is probably just waiting around the corner 🙂Preciate the love and support from y’all. This **** hurt me a lot.
It seems to be a mixed bag. I got the A in 3 weeks but have seen others get the A anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks post interview. The process is a mystery - don't lose hope 🙂how long does it usually take for GW to send decisions?
thank you so much!! congrats to you😌It seems to be a mixed bag. I got the A in 3 weeks but have seen others get the A anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks post interview. The process is a mystery - don't lose hope 🙂
Is the interview only one 25-minute faculty/MD interview or are there student panels and group events as well?
+1, complete early August and been on hold since like September lol. LM 82zPre-II R just now. Complete 7/07 have been on hold since late July. LM 73
+2 with basically the same stat and dates+1, complete early August and been on hold since like September lol. LM 82z
What it say?Pre II R today. Complete in early Aug. It is the nicest R letter received to date - very gracious about the R. 🙂
I can't/haven't but ive gotten an email saying they received it,Can anyone see updates they have submitted in the portal? I got an email saying mine was received but don’t see it.
I have been on hold since late July or early August, have not heard anything yet. Not sure if it is a silent R or they will still be sending II. Does anyone know until when do they interview?pre-ii R yesterday morning following a hold since the fall. complete in july w/ an update sometime in jan. oos LM 71-72. guess DC wasn't meant to be for me. good luck to everyone else!
+2 Finally the wait is over
me too lol. do they even send II anymore?Curious if/how many applicants are still without II or R that have submitted in July/August. I was complete early July (7/7) and put on hold within 1-2 weeks of that time
Same. Wish they would just make up their mind already.me too lol. do they even send II anymore?
this. I am unsure when exactly I was put on hold after submitting, but I was complete around the same time. escaped so many pre-ii R waves but no indication if I'm actually still in the running and it's driving me insaneCurious if/how many applicants are still without II or R that have submitted in July/August. I was complete early July (7/7) and put on hold within 1-2 weeks of that time
I know I feel like they are handing a few out every day lately??this. I am unsure when exactly I was put on hold after submitting, but I was complete around the same time. escaped so many pre-ii R waves but no indication if I'm actually still in the running and it's driving me insane
Thanks! I really, really, really want to get in,Withdrew from the Alternate List. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
If it means anything, I got an II last year on 2/14 after being on hold since August. So although odds are dwindling, I do think they continue to interview (and send II) all the way up to Marchme too lol. do they even send II anymore?
Thanks for sharing that! I’ve been on hold since augustIf it means anything, I got an II last year on 2/14 after being on hold since August. So although odds are dwindling, I do think they continue to interview (and send II) all the way up to March
Same here!Thanks! I really, really, really want to get in,
+1pre-II R, complete in July. Good luck, everyone! 🙂
I received my interview invite and my interview decision both on a Wednesday afternoonDo they have days they release decisions normally? I know some schools are a solid Friday afternoon kinda thing. they seem mixed for gw
i uploaded mine to the portal!Does anyone know if letters of intent should be emailed or uploaded to the portal?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.