-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IAlkant
New Member
early march for anyone that wants to know. For everyone left apparently its early marchHoly ****. That was a hard interview for me. Good luck yall.
When do we hear back?
siperbigbowl
Full Member
When is the last day of interview for this school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
clefairy0000
Full Member
+1. It was intense. I wouldn't say the questions were particularly difficult, but I did feel flustered by the amount of questions. It went by fast.Holy ****. That was a hard interview for me. Good luck yall.
When do we hear back?
hey all! current kpsom ms2 dusting off the old sdn account
just wanted to provide encouragement for everyone, since I had just interviewed at this time 2 years ago and still hadn't heard back.
personally i thought i bombed my interview and was really worried so if you felt the same, know it's not a dealbreaker!
as stressful as sdn was, a lot of ppl here were very encouraging to me while applying and i want to keep paying it forward 🙂
if u have any questions about the school feel free to message, im on rotations this year so may take a while to get back to everyone!
just wanted to provide encouragement for everyone, since I had just interviewed at this time 2 years ago and still hadn't heard back.
personally i thought i bombed my interview and was really worried so if you felt the same, know it's not a dealbreaker!
as stressful as sdn was, a lot of ppl here were very encouraging to me while applying and i want to keep paying it forward 🙂
if u have any questions about the school feel free to message, im on rotations this year so may take a while to get back to everyone!
I love you and hope that your schooling goes well 🙂hey all! current kpsom ms2 dusting off the old sdn account
just wanted to provide encouragement for everyone, since I had just interviewed at this time 2 years ago and still hadn't heard back.
personally i thought i bombed my interview and was really worried so if you felt the same, know it's not a dealbreaker!
as stressful as sdn was, a lot of ppl here were very encouraging to me while applying and i want to keep paying it forward 🙂
if u have any questions about the school feel free to message, im on rotations this year so may take a while to get back to everyone!
Does anyone remember if they said the first or second week of March? I know after they said it might be 2-3 weeks after, but for most people something about early marchearly march for anyone that wants to know. For everyone left apparently its early march
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
Wait they said early March? Last year it was AprilDoes anyone remember if they said the first or second week of March? I know after they said it might be 2-3 weeks after, but for most people something about early march
That's what they said at the end of my interview 02/07Wait they said early March? Last year it was April
student6570
Full Member
i am so confused. assumed R when i didnt hear a word back and just got an II? jaw literally dropped lol
thegoodfuturedoctor
Full Member
bruh these survey emails...
has anyone else NOT gotten any communication since submitting their secondary? I’m assuming I automatically got put in the R pile lol
DownWithTheCure
New Member
II received today. OOS. Secondaries submitted 8/14. There is still hope for those who haven't gotten any communication since submitting!
Can you guys see your uploaded documents on the portal? I used to, but now that I check the portal, nothing is there...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe that they are updating their portal. The portal seems different to me and it was kinda struggling to load up for me.Can you guys see your uploaded documents on the portal? I used to, but now that I check the portal, nothing is there...
HopePremed
New Member
Congrats! What date are interviews extending to?
Thanks! I only saw this Friday (2/24)Congrats! What date are interviews extending to?
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
If results are coming out in the first few weeks of March, I imagine this would be their last interview day?
Hypothetically, 2/28/23 should be the last date for interviews since they stop interviewing after Feb.
jetzone_premed
Full Member
Yeah I don't see my update letters there anymore! Strange...Can you guys see your uploaded documents on the portal? I used to, but now that I check the portal, nothing is there...
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
Congrats on the interview and good luck! Would you mind sharing after with us when they say to expect to hear back. I’m sick of waiting hahaThanks! I only saw this Friday (2/24)
student6570
Full Member
this may be a dumb question but for those who have interviewed - do they send you a general zoom link for the day of? or how do i join the zoom that's not the individual interviewers?
They send you a generalized zoom link for the day.
mailbruin4577
Full Member
i still can't believe they interview this many people and some interviewees since august haven't heard back lol
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
It’s likely bc they are a new school and bc their class size is very small. The former makes people skittish to join so the % of accepted students who matriculate is likely lower compared to more established programs. The latter makes adcoms not want to overenroll hence why they ghost a lot of people until they have interviewed everyone then decide.i still can't believe they interview this many people and some interviewees since august haven't heard back lol
So I'm guessing decisions next Thursday?
Why next Thursday? Random guess or suggested by KP admissionsSo I'm guessing decisions next Thursday?
It's a guess. Admissions said early March. Last interview is tomorrow. All decisions on sdn have been on Thursdays so far.Why next Thursday? Random guess or suggested by KP admissions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my decision last week after interviewing earlier in February! So some A's are already going out 🙂
student6570
Full Member
at the interview on friday, they said we may hear back between early and mid-march! not sure exactly what this means, but at least is not too much longer of a range!So I'm guessing decisions next Thursday?
student6570
Full Member
congratulations!!!I received my decision last week after interviewing earlier in February! So some A's are already going out 🙂
zestyzigzagoon
Full Member
no fr why can't they just hit us with the R already😩Not to be redundant, but the consensus is that IIs are done here? Last year it looks like they sent IIs into early March with interviews going until mid March… I was anticipating a very low chance of getting an II from this school regardless, but I can’t help but hold onto a little hope, however small 😂
They said in my invite that today was the last interview session of the year :,(Not to be redundant, but the consensus is that IIs are done here? Last year it looks like they sent IIs into early March with interviews going until mid March… I was anticipating a very low chance of getting an II from this school regardless, but I can’t help but hold onto a little hope, however small 😂
student6570
Full Member
the phrase early march has me obsessing
Like is it this week or next week? WHEN????? 🙁
D
deleted1116035
Anyone else interview in December and not hear back? There have been lots of acceptances since then and I still haven't heard back. Feeling an R coming in the next 2 weeks.
student6570
Full Member
anyone know what the timing has been for decisions? like morning or evening?
The last reported a couple weeks ago was 8:50 amanyone know what the timing has been for decisions? like morning or evening?
Suga4TheWin
New Member
I was October and it’s been silent hahaAnyone else interview in December and not hear back? There have been lots of acceptances since then and I still haven't heard back. Feeling an R coming in the next 2 weeks.
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
August for me 🫥I was October and it’s been silent haha
Sigh.. sameAugust for me 🫥
D
deleted1139705
Poetrydear kaiser permanante adcoms who read sdn,
wishing you a very peepee poopoo until you get back to me
sincerely,
impatient guy full of peepoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
student6570
Full Member
so are we expecting decisions this thursday then?
Idk. Based on last year's thread, the school took forever to get back to applicants, way past the deadline on the timeline.so are we expecting decisions this thursday then?
Communicated with admissions just now and they said that they’ll release all decisions “within the next two weeks.” 🙂
Alright, so imma put my alert for next Thursday lolCommunicated with admissions just now and they said that they’ll release all decisions “within the next two weeks.” 🙂
Edited for privacy.