2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I don’t think so! I got a II and waited like 2.5 weeks and that was the exact same message that was in my portal. I think they just do it out in waves tbh

Oh that’s great! Sorry for the wrong info. Thought that was a trend I noticed from last year. Glad I’m wrong

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I don’t think so! I got a II and waited like 2.5 weeks and that was the exact same message that was in my portal. I think they just do it out in waves tbh

This is definitely true, I submitted my supplemental application on the first day and just got an II today!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those getting interviews here, what is your status right before? Is it application is under review or we have received your application?

does anyone know if getting the check boxes under the "folder items" tab is a good sign or if everyone gets that?

oh yay that's good news! how long after?
I'm not sure - someone else on here pointed out they had it on theirs so I checked mine and I also had it, then received II the next day around noon. But I am not sure how long it had been like that for.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many check boxes do you see and what do they say?
Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 6.40.27 PM.png

Honestly mine doesn’t even show that. There’s nothing on the requirements. Anyone else’s look like that or is there an error?
hmm weird- maybe an error on my end. what does your status say?

mine said that last week also. does your admissions status say something along the lines of your application has been processed and is being sent to admissions committee?

Yeah. I think your pop up or the one that just posted is the good one you get before the status changes. But idk now I’m worried there might be an error on mine. Does anyone else’s look like that?

Yeah. I think your pop up or the one that just posted is the good one you get before the status changes. But idk now I’m worried there might be an error on mine. Does anyone else’s look like that?
Mine looks like this. Secondary processed 7/15

LOL they emailed me about my application being put on hold, then shortly after emailed me again saying it was "respectfully" a mistake. I would like a guaranteed interview for the trauma this has caused me haha

Reactions: 2 users
LOL they emailed me about my application being put on hold, then shortly after emailed me again saying it was "respectfully" a mistake. I would like a guaranteed interview for the trauma this has caused me haha
Same thing happened to me. I'm confused though because I replied before I got the email about it being a mistake and they confirmed that my MCAT was 45th percentile and I needed to be 50th percentile to be competitive, so was it really a mistake?

For those that have received II, is it the AI to record answers?

Did anyone else's transaction not go through? For the Erie Supplemental Application it was instantly approved, but it's been over a week and nothing has changed for Bradenton. The FAQ on the website says "Go to the 'Admissions' tab and select 'Submit Payment' on the left, then choose the payment for the correct application" but I don't see "Submit Payment". I emailed someone today and they said you should be able to resume the application to pay and to contact the IT email if you can't... still waiting to hear back fro IT :(

If I’m applying using the AIS and I haven’t taken the MCAT yet (scheduled for Sept) am I still eligible for an II?

Officially lost hope with the one school I thought I had a decent shot at this cycle ✌️ mini vent but I absolutely hate this process. So mentally and emotionally exhausting

Officially lost hope with the one school I thought I had a decent shot at this cycle ✌️ mini vent but I absolutely hate this process. So mentally and emotionally exhausting
why? the cycle is young

why? the cycle is young
Higher than average stats, submitted day 1, still sitting in silence, got an "accidental" rejection yesterday. Appears they've already moved past the people who submitted around my time. The longer time goes on, the lower the chances get

Higher than average stats, submitted day 1, still sitting in silence, got an "accidental" rejection yesterday. Appears they've already moved past the people who submitted around my time. The longer time goes on, the lower the chances get
I disagree actually, just bc they moved past does not mean they do not come back, that's the point of rolling admissions. I understand the wait is tough (trust me it's killing me), but keep your chin up! whats your stats?

I disagree actually, just bc they moved past does not mean they do not come back, that's the point of rolling admissions. I understand the wait is tough (trust me it's killing me), but keep your chin up! whats your stats?
GPA is 3.9x and AIS is 13x. No red flags. Great LORs and experiences. You?

GPA is 3.9x and AIS is 13x. No red flags. Great LORs and experiences. You?
On hold here bc of a 49X first MCAT take, scores come out Monday, 3.4X GPA, no red flags, great LORs and experiences also

On hold here bc of a 49X first MCAT take, scores come out Monday, 3.4X GPA, no red flags, great LORs and experiences also
Best of luck on your score release! Hoping you do as well as you want :)

• Care
Cycle just started, don't worry about it! You'll be fine.

Thank you. I think it’s honestly starting to get me lol I’m too sensitive for all this I’ve already scheduled an mcat retake and began restudying *sighhh*

You are a cheerful person, and I am confident you will fit in perfectly as a med school student and develop to be a doctor who provides hope for others.

waitlisted last cycle, applied again and still no II for this cycle, things are not looking good for me, so stressed and sad..
Keep your head up. I know this process is hard. No II for me yet either.

• Care