You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Massachusetts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gotta love unsolicited advice! For anyone else, just wondering what you've been doing re updates, thx.
I uploaded 2 on the portal. One back in October and one last week. Sadly I haven't heard back like AT ALL so I don't think it even matters, at least for my case haha.
Radio silence since interview 10/4! this has to mean the r is coming
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed 9/14 :/Radio silence since interview 10/4! this has to mean the r is coming
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
Stay strong, everyone.
I am stealing this meme lol.
piglover123
Full Member
What is the WL movement like here?
the sheet that has all the spots/spots given seems to imply it is pretty good, but who knows how accurate it really isWhat is the WL movement like here?
D
deleted1140198
what sheet?the sheet that has all the spots/spots given seems to imply it is pretty good, but who knows how accurate it really is
aamc's waitlist procedures sheet, updated yearlywhat sheet?
piglover123
Full Member
Okay, seems that 70 out of 150 are acceptedaamc's waitlist procedures sheet, updated yearly
galaxyabby
New Member
any other PURCH interviewees still waiting to hear back? I literally interviewed in august...no AC email no nothing
any other PURCH interviewees still waiting to hear back? I literally interviewed in august...no AC email no nothing
Still waiting as well
Interviewed in mid/late December, was waitlisted this morning, but I will be declining my WL spot! Hope everyone receives news that they've been waiting for 🙂
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed aug/sept/oct been waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
piglover123
Full Member
Meee from 10/6 IIHas anyone who interviewed aug/sept/oct been waitlisted?
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Alright let’s try a little reverse psychology manifesting today. Please don’t send me an nice little A today in my email Umass 👀
HavingFun@13421
Full Member
Anyone from PURCH still waiting responses? I mean they should tell us by March right?
I think they listened to you today….Alright let’s try a little reverse psychology manifesting today. Please don’t send me an nice little A today in my email Umass 👀
HavingFun@13421
Full Member
does anyone know if we can opt out of purch?
maybe we can hear back sooner?
maybe we can hear back sooner?
I'm pretty sure you only get like a week or so to opt out before it goes to the committee. After that, you can opt out after a decision has been made on your file. (Other PURCH applicants - please correct me if I'm wrong)does anyone know if we can opt out of purch?
maybe we can hear back sooner?
D
deleted1130343
studentrotcod
Full Member
This is kinda crazy like interviewed 9/27 and no status change whatsoever. Anyone else interview on this day or similar and also haven't heard anything?
I interviewed in August and have had no change in status whatsoeverThis is kinda crazy like interviewed 9/27 and no status change whatsoever. Anyone else interview on this day or similar and also haven't heard anything?
This is kinda crazy like interviewed 9/27 and no status change whatsoever. Anyone else interview on this day or similar and also haven't heard anything?
+1. Dare I say it’s starting to seem a lil unprofesh on their part
interviewed beginning of october and nothing since then, I think this is not very professional or considerate
Catamount802
Full Member
Agreed. UMass had the worst interviewers for me also. One of them was straight up an ass, and told me that my research wasn’t “real science,” (direct quote) because it wasn’t bench / wet lab work.interviewed beginning of october and nothing since then, I think this is not very professional or considerate
BUT goddamn Purch seems cool and everything else was good.
how did that come up, seeing that it was an MMIAgreed. UMass had the worst interviewers for me also. One of them was straight up an ass, and told me that my research wasn’t “real science,” (direct quote) because it wasn’t bench / wet lab work.
BUT goddamn Purch seems cool and everything else was good.
D
deleted1130343
Probably a long shot, but does anyone know the timeline of when UMass sends post-II decisions?? Do they tend to send them on a certain day of the week/or on a monthly basis? I’m IS, LM 76, and interviewed 2/16. No A’s yet, 2 WL, and waiting to hear back from 3 more schools (including UMass). I’m definitely prepared for it to take a while before hearing back, but I’m getting pretty antsy lol hopefully sooner rather than later!!
At least two weeks. Other than that, it could be months.Probably a long shot, but does anyone know the timeline of when UMass sends post-II decisions?? Do they tend to send them on a certain day of the week/or on a monthly basis? I’m IS, LM 76, and interviewed 2/16. No A’s yet, 2 WL, and waiting to hear back from 3 more schools (including UMass). I’m definitely prepared for it to take a while before hearing back, but I’m getting pretty antsy lol hopefully sooner rather than later!!
Decisions usually come out on Friday, but there were two(?) Monday As earlier this month.
In terms of antsiness, UMass is not the ideal school to know when you’ll hear back. No clear pattern unlike other schools where you know around when you will hear back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Late August 😂😂Lol I feel this badly 😂 when was your interview?
beepbeep1999
Full Member
+1! Complete early August, OOS. Finally I can unwatch this thread lolpre-II R!! been waiting for this one lol, complete 8/7. OOS with ties
That WL email is written just like an A email ugh…
Waitlisted today. Interviewed 1/31.
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
Full Member
anyone from PURCH hear anything today?
studentrotcod
Full Member
Waitlisted. Interviewed 9/28
scullybean
Full Member
Nope 🙂 interviewed early Januaryanyone from PURCH hear anything today?
Desmond4Life
Full Member
When did you interview?? And IS OOS?That WL email is written just like an A email ugh…
Desmond4Life
Full Member
Is or OOS? Thanks!Waitlisted. Interviewed 9/28
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
Full Member
me too!! good luck to you 🙂Nope 🙂 interviewed early January
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1130343
November interview, no news 🙁
Waitlist 😭 Feb Interview, IS
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
studentrotcod
Full Member
ISIs or OOS? Thanks!