2022-2023 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have info on when the second look day is? MD/PhD candidate and I don't get that info until I choose from the PhD programs next week ;-;

Members don't see this ad.

for those who got the A, do y’all know around what time u got the call (pst, cst, or est)? just so i can stop worrying a bit

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who knows about the LMU program do you know whether we have to be in Flint for clinicals- I have family in Detroit and would want to be closer to home especially with the partnership with Henry ford

For anyone who knows about the LMU program do you know whether we have to be in Flint for clinicals- I have family in Detroit and would want to be closer to home especially with the partnership with Henry ford
i believe you’ll be in flint for the last 2 yrs. i can’t remember if it says that on the lmu website or if my interviewer told me

The last two years are in Flint. Do you happen to know the details about MSU and Henry Ford? Do we get to do our clinicals there like we would in our other community campuses?

Did they say not to send a thank you letter/letter of intent post-interview?
I was told during my interview we can send a thank you letter to the general admissions email. As for LOI or updates, they said to do that if you're on waiting / alternate list or when asked

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they also call the next day if not the day before? Also has anyone heard anything yet 😩

Congrats future Drs! I interviewed 2/10 and silence on my end but I am going to go ahead and withdraw my application because I MATCHED down here in Texas on TMDSAS to an amazing school and i'm so excited. I will always love MSU. Go green!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone know what wl movement is like ? Do only a few get off the wl?

Got the call last night around 8PM EST! Interviewed 2/22. Super excited to join the Spartan fam:giggle:

Reactions: 6 users
Hello all. quick question. Other than the campus being new are there any other benefits of GR?

haha so I never got a call but I just got the acceptance email!!!! i cannot believe!!! I interviewed 2/22

Reactions: 5 users
I still haven't gotten any calls or emails. Interviewed 2/10. Is it safe to assume that it's bad news

i believe you’ll be in flint for the last 2 yrs. i can’t remember if it says that on the lmu website or if my interviewer told me
Would you happen to know how long it takes to get a decision after you interview for LMU? I have my interview this week.

anyone get any post-CBC formal acceptances lately?

I interviewed 2/22 and haven’t heard back. I thought my interview went really well. Oh well :/

MSU CHM just had a 100% match rate! Thats amazing and makes me more excited to go

Reactions: 3 users
MSU CHM just had a 100% match rate! Thats amazing and makes me more excited to go
Has anyone seen an actual match list? It seems the school keeps a close hold on the lists, compared to other schools that openly broadcast their match lists.

CHM distributes the match list internally, and will be available for you to see at the end of your second year as well as aggregate data for the previous 4 or 5 matches. I am able to view the match list for the class of 2022 and am able to see a decent number of matches for this year's class through social media. However, it seems we are not supposed to share the list directly and I want to make sure I graduate in May without any issues haha

If anyone has specific questions regarding the match list, such as matches into a specific field or location, feel free to DM and I can look it up for you!

Edit: CHM just gave us the full match list for this year so I have all matches for the past two years

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Someone close to me talked me out of withdrawing because I realized I still loved this school and I should at least see what happens. Well last night I got the A. Now I have a very difficult choice to make between two incredible schools. I will think very hard and make a time conscious decision because I know there's a waitlist full of people who would be happy to go to both my schools.

Reactions: 2 users
Did any other 3/1 or later interviewees hear back yet?