You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Michigan State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
for those who got the A, do y’all know around what time u got the call (pst, cst, or est)? just so i can stop worrying a bit
I got called around 4:30PM PSTfor those who got the A, do y’all know around what time u got the call (pst, cst, or est)? just so i can stop worrying a bit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurodr11
Full Member
I got it around 3:30pm pstfor those who got the A, do y’all know around what time u got the call (pst, cst, or est)? just so i can stop worrying a bit
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
I got the call around 1:30pm PSTfor those who got the A, do y’all know around what time u got the call (pst, cst, or est)? just so i can stop worrying a bit
damn so i gotta worry basically all day 😭😭 thanks everyone for replying!
I got the call around 1:30pm PST
I got it around 3:30pm pst
I got called around 4:30PM PST
fullblownrig
Full Member
For anyone who knows about the LMU program do you know whether we have to be in Flint for clinicals- I have family in Detroit and would want to be closer to home especially with the partnership with Henry ford
i believe you’ll be in flint for the last 2 yrs. i can’t remember if it says that on the lmu website or if my interviewer told meFor anyone who knows about the LMU program do you know whether we have to be in Flint for clinicals- I have family in Detroit and would want to be closer to home especially with the partnership with Henry ford
futurodr11
Full Member
The last two years are in Flint. Do you happen to know the details about MSU and Henry Ford? Do we get to do our clinicals there like we would in our other community campuses?For anyone who knows about the LMU program do you know whether we have to be in Flint for clinicals- I have family in Detroit and would want to be closer to home especially with the partnership with Henry ford
Did they say not to send a thank you letter/letter of intent post-interview?
I was told during my interview we can send a thank you letter to the general admissions email. As for LOI or updates, they said to do that if you're on waiting / alternate list or when askedDid they say not to send a thank you letter/letter of intent post-interview?
I was told during my interview we can send a thank you letter to the general admissions email. As for LOI or updates, they said to do that if you're on waiting / alternate list or when asked
Thank you [emoji120]
endlessquestions
New Member
Does anyone know if they also call the next day if not the day before? Also has anyone heard anything yet 😩
still waiting 🙂 i haven’t seen anyone on here say they got accepted the day ofDoes anyone know if they also call the next day if not the day before? Also has anyone heard anything yet 😩
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they also call the next day if not the day before? Also has anyone heard anything yet [emoji30]
Just got my A!!! Interviewed in February. Best of luck everyone [emoji3]
Congratz!Just got my A!!! Interviewed in February. Best of luck everyone [emoji3]
Things are still quiet on my end. Trying REALLY hard to stay positive at this point
I got the mf A! interviewed mid Feb
Congratz! What time did you get the call? I just assumed they stopped making calls bc it's really late at nightI got the mf A! interviewed mid Feb
thank you! 5:19pm pstCongratz! What time did you get the call? I just assumed they stopped making calls bc it's really late at night
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
Congrats future Drs! I interviewed 2/10 and silence on my end but I am going to go ahead and withdraw my application because I MATCHED down here in Texas on TMDSAS to an amazing school and i'm so excited. I will always love MSU. Go green!
Congratulations 🎈🎊Got the call last night around 8PM EST! Interviewed 2/22. Super excited to join the Spartan fam😊
futurodr11
Full Member
Hello all. quick question. Other than the campus being new are there any other benefits of GR?
futurodr11
Full Member
congrats!! are you oos?Got the call last night around 8PM EST! Interviewed 2/22. Super excited to join the Spartan fam😊
teriyakikebab
Full Member
haha so I never got a call but I just got the acceptance email!!!! i cannot believe!!! I interviewed 2/22
Congrats! Are you IS?haha so I never got a call but I just got the acceptance email!!!! i cannot believe!!! I interviewed 2/22
teriyakikebab
Full Member
I’m OOS!Congrats! Are you IS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't gotten any calls or emails. Interviewed 2/10. Is it safe to assume that it's bad news
Would you happen to know how long it takes to get a decision after you interview for LMU? I have my interview this week.i believe you’ll be in flint for the last 2 yrs. i can’t remember if it says that on the lmu website or if my interviewer told me
no sorry :/ i haven’t even gotten my interview yetWould you happen to know how long it takes to get a decision after you interview for LMU? I have my interview this week.
same. interviewed 2/22I still haven't gotten any calls or emails. Interviewed 2/10. Is it safe to assume that it's bad news
futurodr11
Full Member
I don't I am interviewing later haha. Can I msg you?Would you happen to know how long it takes to get a decision after you interview for LMU? I have my interview this week.
futurodr11
Full Member
No but my cbc was clean lolanyone get any post-CBC formal acceptances lately?
Yes!I don't I am interviewing later haha. Can I msg you?
I interviewed 2/22 and haven’t heard back. I thought my interview went really well. Oh well :/
Same, but interviewed earlier, 2/10 😭.I interviewed 2/22 and haven’t heard back. I thought my interview went really well. Oh well :/
Are you IS?
No I’m OOS. And during my interview there were no IS applicantsSame, but interviewed earlier, 2/10 😭.
Are you IS?
fullblownrig
Full Member
MSU CHM just had a 100% match rate! Thats amazing and makes me more excited to go
mcstudentdoc
New Member
Has anyone seen an actual match list? It seems the school keeps a close hold on the lists, compared to other schools that openly broadcast their match lists.MSU CHM just had a 100% match rate! Thats amazing and makes me more excited to go
futurodr11
Full Member
I would like to see the match list alsoHas anyone seen an actual match list? It seems the school keeps a close hold on the lists, compared to other schools that openly broadcast their match lists.
CHM distributes the match list internally, and will be available for you to see at the end of your second year as well as aggregate data for the previous 4 or 5 matches. I am able to view the match list for the class of 2022 and am able to see a decent number of matches for this year's class through social media. However, it seems we are not supposed to share the list directly and I want to make sure I graduate in May without any issues haha
If anyone has specific questions regarding the match list, such as matches into a specific field or location, feel free to DM and I can look it up for you!
Edit: CHM just gave us the full match list for this year so I have all matches for the past two years
If anyone has specific questions regarding the match list, such as matches into a specific field or location, feel free to DM and I can look it up for you!
Edit: CHM just gave us the full match list for this year so I have all matches for the past two years
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1140515
Got the A earlier this evening 🙂
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
Someone close to me talked me out of withdrawing because I realized I still loved this school and I should at least see what happens. Well last night I got the A. Now I have a very difficult choice to make between two incredible schools. I will think very hard and make a time conscious decision because I know there's a waitlist full of people who would be happy to go to both my schools.
Huge congrats! Can I ask when you interviewed?Got the A earlier this evening 🙂
D
deleted1140515
Thank you! 3/1Huge congrats! Can I ask when you interviewed?