2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Not me sitting here, confused, and slowly realizing I'm not even good enough for a promotional email
emoji1782.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was anyone able to confirm whether or not first round of decisions will be released today?
 
Yesterday's Icahn Insight nearly gave me a heart attack... but the wording of it makes me hopeful that admissions decisions will be released this week! Good luck everybody 🙂
Yeah, it’ll be Friday 😭 I am not ready emotionally. I hate how in the interview day info sessions it’s all WHEN you’re here and how you’re basically already in but like… you’re only picking ~1/4 of us haha.

Good luck everyone. Maybe this year we really can all get in haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else who completed a secondary not gotten any other emails from Icahn? Like I haven’t even gotten the masters program emails mentioned in the threads
I called on Friday and was advised to send an update letter or letter of continued interest ASAP, since they'll be sending the last interview invites very soon. They did promise though that all applications would be reviewed by multiple individuals, so regardless, we'll be looked at.
 
I called on Friday and was advised to send an update letter or letter of continued interest ASAP, since they'll be sending the last interview invites very soon. They did promise though that all applications would be reviewed by multiple individuals, so regardless, we'll be looked at.
Omg thank you for this!! I just uploaded an update to the portal a few days ago and felt like it was already pointless since I didn’t hear anything back. This rejuvenated me
 
Yeah, it’ll be Friday 😭 I am not ready emotionally. I hate how in the interview day info sessions it’s all WHEN you’re here and how you’re basically already in but like… you’re only picking ~1/4 of us haha.

Good luck everyone. Maybe this year we really can all get in haha
Ahhh is it really only ¼?? The post-II acceptance sheet says ~35-40% but I’m not sure if that’s counting those who were accepted through one of Icahn’s early assurance programs. My hopes aren’t high but they’re still hanging on :,))
 
was anyone able to upload an update letter to the portal? I've been trying on an off for the last few weeks but get hit with an error message every time....
 
I was able to just now. Maybe it's file type? I uploaded a pdf which worked.
oh hmm I've been trying pdf and get the error "Validation failed for one or more entities. See 'EntityValidationErrors' property for more details."

Maybe it's because I'm trying to do it pre-ii? idk...I even tried it in incognito and same issue :/
 
Does Mt Sinai release all decisions once or in batches?

I just got II done this week and wondering if they have enough time to make decisions for tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Mt Sinai release all decisions once or in batches?

I just got II done this week and wondering if they have enough time to make decisions for tomorrow.
I don’t think so from past trends. Most January interviews will hear back in the second round (late Feb). The last round of acceptance will happen in March after which the WL will be made.
 
Has anyone else tried to upload a letter of interest only to be met with a "validation error" for "one or more entities"?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad