You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1139705
Dang it. I really wanted to be in New York to milly rock & hide it in my sock.I can't be certain but I would bet this was the last round of interview invites.
I’m tryna run from the opp tooDang it. I really wanted to be in New York to milly rock & hide it in my sock.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sad_nontrad
Full Member
did you send an update letter pre-II?II received this morning! OOS, Complete 7/7, super grateful!!
D
deleted1146332
Based on past years, I think we’ll hear back through e-mail around 4PM.Does anyone know what time decisions are coming out? Also do they call?
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Based on past years, I think we’ll hear back through e-mail around 4PM.
I hate to be this anxious but in past years, was it closer to 5 or should it be right around 4.
Im going crazy refreshing my email so any bit of information is helpful [emoji23]
D
deleted1146332
I’m right there with you! Unfortunately I just heard it was 3-4 from others. But honestly who knows since they didn’t give us a specific date and time.I hate to be this anxious but in past years, was it closer to 5 or should it be right around 4.
Im going crazy refreshing my email so any bit of information is helpful [emoji23]
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
I’m right there with you! Unfortunately I just heard it was 3-4 from others. But honestly who knows since they didn’t give us a specific date and time.
Got it Thank you! Hopefully it truly does come today
Just got the A via email!
snowman888
Full Member
A via email!!!
A just now via email
dr.socrates
Full Member
JUST GOT THE A!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A here as well. Good luck guys!!
notsurewho
Full Member
No email, guess its time to prepare for the worst?
Shorehugger
Full Member
A! good luck everyone
motivated-armadillo72
Full Member
“Application still being considered”
Interviewed November
Interviewed November
D
deleted1140587
Just got continued review as well
notsurewho
Full Member
continued review email
willworkforsnacks01
Full Member
+1continued review email
still in consideration
notsurewho
Full Member
so based on past years, it's basically a soft rejection right?
splovescandles
Full Member
Got A as welllll!!!!
ilovepi314
Full Member
is that what past years have said?so based on past years, it's basically a soft rejection right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Say it ain't soso based on past years, it's basically a soft rejection right?
Say it ain't so
I don’t think it is I saw on last years thread at least some people got accepted off continued review
any internationals receive an A as of yet ?
Last edited:
notsurewho
Full Member
sorry, I did see some mentions of ppl getting off the list. I just sent in my update letter.Say it ain't so
Last edited:
splovescandles
Full Member
I interviewed end of Nov!For everyone who got accepted, when did you all interview?
premedvibesss
Full Member
Dec!For everyone who got accepted, when did you all interview?
End of Nov as wellFor everyone who got accepted, when did you all interview?
snowman888
Full Member
Early November for meFor everyone who got accepted, when did you all interview?
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
A via email just after 4pm EST! Let's go New Yawk
Didn't get an A earlier! Complete 8/1/22 LM 76.5, 5'11, likes carbohydrates, and drank a glass of half and half earlier today😍😍😍
medschool2027
Full Member
Is there anyone who didn't hear from Sinai today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn’t, but my interview was in JanIs there anyone who didn't hear from Sinai today?
In Sept. for me. Hoping A's for those under continued review when the next wave of notifications hit!For everyone who got accepted, when did you all interview?
So this school is done with II?