You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Pittsburgh
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9/15congrats!! when did you complete?
Yeah the earliest I saw was 1/5For anyone that recently got an II, is the earliest interview date for you all in January?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-II rejection posted on the portal. complete 07/08. never got an email, so not sure when the decision was posted. good luck everyone 🙂
edit: got the email like 45 minutes later lol
edit: got the email like 45 minutes later lol
Last edited:
R on portal
R today by email, was complete 7/13. in-state so a lil bummed but we keep moving lol
D
deleted910026
R received
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Still haven’t heard anything
pre II R complete 7/11
midwesty1996
Full Member
Pre-II R a few hours ago, complete 7/11 ORM OOS LM 70
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Pre II R 10/3 via email, complete 7/11, ORM OOS LM 75, WARS 85+
To be fair, wasn't a good fit when writing secondaries, but wouldve been nice to be near home.
To be fair, wasn't a good fit when writing secondaries, but wouldve been nice to be near home.
Complete 07/12 and IS which is why I had a little hope. But no worries, my app is more community oriented than research so I wasn’t very much of a mission fit to begin with!Sorry to hear this. Hopefully, you guys get in to your top schools.
If you don't mind, when were you guys complete? also IS or OOS?
D
deleted1144871
Rejected Pre II, complete 7/21
Pre- II R IS LM 67 complete 7/20. Kinda expected it I guess with my low MCAT but was still hopeful 🙁
Pre-II R here as well, complete mid/late July
D
deleted1145880
Pre II R. OOS, research heavy app (multiple high author and first name pubs, 5+ conferences abstracts, 2 keynote confrence presentations) . WARS 93, LM 73.15.
EDIT: WARS 90, accidentally had MISC category set to 4.
EDIT: WARS 90, accidentally had MISC category set to 4.
Last edited by a moderator:
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
Sorry 🙁 Can you share when you were complete?Pre II R. OOS, research heavy app (multiple high author and first name pubs, 5+ conferences abstracts, 2 keynote confrence presentations) . WARS 93, LM 73.15.
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
that's the highest wars score ive seenPre II R. OOS, research heavy app (multiple high author and first name pubs, 5+ conferences abstracts, 2 keynote confrence presentations) . WARS 93, LM 73.15.
D
deleted1145880
Complete 7/20Sorry 🙁 Can you share when you were complete?
BigFyoochurHendy
Full Member
Damn pitt doing the thanos snap today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
Dang bruh what else could they possibly want? I no longer feel like I have a chance lmaoPre II R. OOS, research heavy app (multiple high author and first name pubs, 5+ conferences abstracts, 2 keynote confrence presentations) . WARS 93, LM 73.15.
They couldn't lick their forehead. SMHDang bruh what else could they possibly want? I no longer feel like I have a chance lmao
D
deleted1145880
maybe we should have gotten an MD before applying LOL. have hope bro its still earlyDang bruh what else could they possibly want? I no longer feel like I have a chance lmao
Mr.Shawarma
Full Member
I’m weak😂, I appreciate the kind words thoughmaybe we should have gotten an MD before applying LOL. have hope bro its still early
were Rs sent out by emails or on portal?
Always check both for Pitt. It seems that sometimes Pitt does not send out emails for the Rs.were Rs sent out by emails or on portal?
+1, I keep neurotically checking the portalI submitted in early August and now i'm sweating lol
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
submitted 7/7 and have heard nothingI submitted in early August and now i'm sweating lol
avividsound_
Full Member
I’ve heard nothing yet via email / portal. Complete 8/8
+1I’ve heard nothing yet via email / portal. Complete 8/8
I’ve heard nothing yet via email / portal. Complete 8/8
Same
I now keep checking my portal every time there is an R wave completed 9/10 tho.
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
Pre-II R complete 7/27
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flyon_littlewing9587
Full Member
Pre-II R this morning
Pre-II R just now. Completed 7/28, LM 73. Received an email!
birds_up_buttercup
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 7/30. Good luck to everyone else!
ricksthedr
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 7/30. Good luck to everyone else!
+1