2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
pre-II R just now :/

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They sent me an email saying my app was under review and that I would get an email when an update is made. Is this basically an R? lmao I haven't received anything yet and the portal is the same haha

They sent me an email saying my app was under review and that I would get an email when an update is made. Is this basically an R? lmao I haven't received anything yet and the portal is the same haha

No not an R. Literally just means that your app was put in the queue for them to decide II, hold or R finally. everyone get it’s unless they get an automatic R.

Reactions: 1 user
No not an R. Literally just means that your app was put in the queue for them to decide II, hold or R finally. everyone get it’s unless they get an automatic R.

Yeah I guess you're right... I just gotta wait I guess. I may sent them an update or something IDK

Finally caught the R! Submitted 7/20 and under review 8/24

• Care
Pre II Hold this AM. International (Canadian). Under Review 9/14. I am unfamiliar with the process, is a hold essentially an R with Tulane given the number of applicants?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How long after the interview are people getting a response? I grew to really like Tulane during the interview

I only received that under review email on 10/21, but I feel like I'm a really good mission and diversity fit for this school. Am I delusional for still having my hopes up that I have any kind of chance here even though it's super late for Tulane and it looks from people's posts and the fact that there are 27 pages on this forum, as though the game is over for me?

I was placed under review in October...

Sent a few updates

There's still hope I assume?

Sent a few updates

i got a II in early september and the earliest interview date was jan 6th. i cant imagine there are many interview spots left— esp because tulane is one of the schools that favors early applicants. but hey, what do i know. im an applicant just like you.

i got a II in early september and the earliest interview date was jan 6th. i cant imagine there are many interview spots left— esp because tulane is one of the schools that favors early applicants. but hey, what do i know. im an applicant just like you.

Damn man. You're absolutely right. Good job and good luck to you though

Sent a few updates

There is hope for this cycle until Tulane gives you/us an indication there isn’t. I’m in the same boat as you. If they want us, they’ll offer us an interview. The wait is tough, but it’s just another part of the process. We’ve got this!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got placed on hold. OOS. Complete on 8/19. How likely is it to get an interview when placed on hold?

Last edited:
Pre II R. Complete last week of July. ORM. OOS. LM 77. WARS 87

• Care

There's probably people who cancel or decline their spot though. I didn't get an II from Tulane until the end of October and I found a spot on November 7. I would call them and see if anyone has dropped an earlier interview

Reactions: 1 users
looking through the last few pages of this forum, it seems that tulane hasn't given out any II for past few weeks, (only holds and rejections). Just looked through last year's thread and seems like very unlikely to get II now :(

• Sad
Pre-interview hold this morning. Complete 9/7. Under review 10/3.
I was under review before you and still haven't heard back... am I still being vaguely considered or have they just not gotten around to rejecting me. I wish I knew how this process worked.

Reactions: 3 users
Are people usually receiving responses/updates about a month or maybe a little more after they got the under review email?

No holds, just "under review" since October

Should I assume this is an R?