hopefulasap
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering how do they review applicants as I was under review before that and still have not heard back?I was under review on 9/20
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am wondering how do they review applicants as I was under review before that and still have not heard back?I was under review on 9/20
+1I am wondering how do they review applicants as I was under review before that and still have not heard back?
They sent me an email saying my app was under review and that I would get an email when an update is made. Is this basically an R? lmao I haven't received anything yet and the portal is the same haha
No not an R. Literally just means that your app was put in the queue for them to decide II, hold or R finally. [emoji4] everyone get it’s unless they get an automatic R.
when were you under review?pre ii hold, OOS, LM 70
when were you under review?
Good - students and faculty are chill 👍How was your interview experience with them?
i got a II in early september and the earliest interview date was jan 6th. i cant imagine there are many interview spots left— esp because tulane is one of the schools that favors early applicants. but hey, what do i know. im an applicant just like you.I was placed under review in October...
Sent a few updates
There's still hope I assume?
i got a II in early september and the earliest interview date was jan 6th. i cant imagine there are many interview spots left— esp because tulane is one of the schools that favors early applicants. but hey, what do i know. im an applicant just like you.
There is hope for this cycle until Tulane gives you/us an indication there isn’t. I’m in the same boat as you. If they want us, they’ll offer us an interview. The wait is tough, but it’s just another part of the process. We’ve got this!!I was placed under review in October...
Sent a few updates
There's still hope I assume?
Not likely but it has happenedJust got placed on hold. OOS. Complete on 8/19. How likely is it to get an interview when placed on hold?
Not likely but it has happened
I’ll message you the link. It anyone else was recently accepted feel free to message as well.Does anyone have the accepted students group me link?
When were you under active review?Pre II R. Complete last week of July. ORM. OOS. LM 77. WARS 87
Both but apparently some schools give a lot of II for on hold applicants.Is that in general or just with Tulane?
Beginning of October I believeWhen were you under active review?
i got a II in early september and the earliest interview date was jan 6th. i cant imagine there are many interview spots left— esp because tulane is one of the schools that favors early applicants. but hey, what do i know. im an applicant just like you.
I was under review right after you… looks like the end is nigh, finally.Pre-II hold. Secondary completed 08/29. Under review 10/1.
Yes actually. I think they said about 40 got off/year.Is it likely to get off of the waitlist?
I was under review before you and still haven't heard back... am I still being vaguely considered or have they just not gotten around to rejecting me. I wish I knew how this process worked.Pre-interview hold this morning. Complete 9/7. Under review 10/3.
+1 Complete 8/5 and under review 9/19Pre-interview hold this morning. Complete 9/7. Under review 10/3.
I'm at 8 weeks and have not heard back.Are people usually receiving responses/updates about a month or maybe a little more after they got the under review email?
+1, been about 2 months for meI'm at 8 weeks and have not heard back.
I’m thinking so. Tulane gets like 20k applicants right? It seems we never really had a chance, logically.No holds, just "under review" since October
Should I assume this is an R?
I’m thinking so. Tulane gets like 20k applicants right? It seems we never really had a chance, logically.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.