2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS secondary received!!! Verified 7/7

Members don't see this ad.

OOS, received secondary today, verified 7/19

Members don't see this ad :)
Does everyone see a red exclamation point in your portal after completing the application? It says in the completion email but I don't see anything red in my portal

Does everyone see a red exclamation point in your portal after completing the application? It says in the completion email but I don't see anything red in my portal
I was wondering this as well. I was never able to find the red exclamation point in my portal either.

Does Tulane mission screen for secondaries ? It feels like the order they've been sending secondaries is strange. I got my secondary on 7/20 and my AMCAS transmitted on 7/17

Does Tulane mission screen for secondaries ? It feels like the order they've been sending secondaries is strange. I got my secondary on 7/20 and my AMCAS transmitted on 7/17
There's no screen. I imagine that they just get around to sending them out in batches when they have time.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long after verification did y’all receive secondaries? I was verified 7/20
I was verified on 7/7 and received the secondary on 7/21. I think it really depends on the dates they send out batches of secondaries

verified 7/14, ED still haven't received secondary...

How are you all responding to the covid prompt? Simply stating interruptions + new ecs you found instead? Including lessons learned from those new ecs?

How are you all responding to the covid prompt? Simply stating interruptions + new ecs you found instead? Including lessons learned from those new ecs?
I was tempted to discuss the lessons I learned from the pandemic but i think the question is just asking about how it interrupted or changed your plans so i just went ahead and talked abt how it cancelled my research and also made it hard to find volunteer activities

For the first prompt, are we expected to talk about why were interested in tulane by using the mission statement they provided? my essay kinda talks about other reasons why im interested ... but not necessarily the mission

For the first prompt, are we expected to talk about why were interested in tulane by using the mission statement they provided? my essay kinda talks about other reasons why im interested ... but not necessarily the mission

The mission is relatively generic. I focused on other aspects of TUSoM that were more unique and went with that while also incorporating some of the mission, just to a lesser extent.

I got my MCAT score today but my portal is still marked as incomplete. Will admissions update the portal automatically or does this require an email?
Mine updated last month within a day or two. If it takes longer I’d email just to be safe.

I got word that Tulane hasn't invited anyone for ED interviews yet but will start very soon.

Reactions: 2 users
The secondary portal says. "We begin sending out invitations in early August." in reference to interview invites.

Even so, you should have gone under review almost immediately.
From what I read earlier in this thread, it took 2-3 days for people to go under review after all Secondary materials are in. I was immediately verified on AMCAS, though, within 20 minutes of submitting my primary if that's what you mean.

As an ED applicant who is not yet under review.... I'm scared
If your stats are adequate I wouldn't worry too much. I was told having everything sent in this week was not late. If they haven't invited any ED applicant yet then they still have spots left to go through.

If your stats are adequate I wouldn't worry too much. I was told having everything sent in this week was not late. If they haven't invited any ED applicant yet then they still have spots left to go through.
Relief Im So Relieved GIF

You had me worried there for a second. Let's hope my stats are "adequate" (see my username)