2022-2023 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.26.23 PM.png
This is the MSAR data for Tulane. Anyone know if the EA/ED categories are matriculated students or just total applicants?
 
I got an app complete email earlier this month stating that my app is under review and I have CASPER done but not DUET. Will they still look at my app for review?
 
I got an app complete email earlier this month stating that my app is under review and I have CASPER done but not DUET. Will they still look at my app for review?
Yes, it's only recommended and not required. Duet does not take very long to finish though.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the question on how someone would describe me, any advice for how to not make it sound like I'm bragging about myself??
I actually asked the person I wrote about (my girlfriend) what she would say. I kind of adapted from there and went more for "charming" than "she thinks I'm an empathetic genius destined to cure the world of disease," if that helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How could that be the case if the ED deadline for secondary is September 1?
I think they start letting people who have already submitted everything know in August, but you can still submit secondaries up till September 1st...tho it’s possible that the ED interview spots might get taken up before then? Idk... :/ *worried*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad