You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Irvine
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HalJordann
Full Member
Pre-II R. Complete 7/21
Just got my pre-II R from prime-LC. Being forwarded to normal MD I guess now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R, complete 7/20. sucks—this was my top choice.
pre-II R
complete 7/26
complete 7/26
Pre II R, IS 🙁
dullprocedure
Full Member
sameJust got my pre-II R from prime-LC. Being forwarded to normal MD I guess now
also still waiting for a secondary and submitted the first day lol. Ive lost hope at this pointermm i still havent gotten a secondary does that mean they screened me out 🙁 went to UCI for undergrad, URM, so cal resident, 3.6 gpa 508 mcat
furryllama22
Full Member
II IS! I was complete on 7/27! this means so much to me. 🙂
Seeing all these pre II R's making me nervous. Still radio silence, complete 7/23.
furryllama22
Full Member
i don't think they screened you out! i had a lower mcat as well as I am a socal resident, and I received a secondary, so I hope they send one soon your way!ermm i still havent gotten a secondary does that mean they screened me out 🙁 went to UCI for undergrad, URM, so cal resident, 3.6 gpa 508 mcat
Has anyone gotten an II that was complete after 8/1?
What was the earliest interview date available? Thanks.II IS! I was complete on 7/27! this means so much to me. 🙂
furryllama22
Full Member
November for me!What was the earliest interview date available? Thanks.
Thanks for the response.November for me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
notsurewho
Full Member
II received!
Last edited:
Congrats!! When were you complete?II received 9/19/22, LM ~76, IS, ORM
notsurewho
Full Member
Sorry, meant to include that: .Congrats!! When were you complete?
Last edited:
zackowacko
Full Member
Just received II today (MSTP)! IS, complete 7/29.
Last edited:
I think everyone has that, I have that since my application submittedOn the status page does everyone have an "interview" and "interview date" section? Mine is marked red and I want to know if I should read into that lol
We don't need to activate the ID to receive an II decision, right?
furryllama22
Full Member
I didn't activate mine and I received a IIWe don't need to activate the ID to receive an II decision, right?
RocketScientist05
Full Member
Yo guys. How long was the interview for regular MD for those of you who already did it?
1hr for student and 30-ish min for faculty!Yo guys. How long was the interview for regular MD for those of you who already did it?
The first date AMCAS allows school to send acceptances is the first date UCI will send them out (traditionally). And yes, always delayed! Source: current studentanyone know if earlier interviewees can expect to hear back October 17th? I don't recall them saying anything during the interview and last year seemed very delayed
The first date AMCAS allows school to send acceptances is the first date UCI will send them out (traditionally). And yes, always delayed! Source: current student
Wdym by always delayed if you said traditionally they send them out on Oct. 15? Or was that a response just from last year?
II! Complete 08/01. LM 77
Just need that sweet sweet UCSF IIUC sweeper
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fullblownrig
Full Member
I know pretty late but just submitted my secondary today and got an email saying my app was complete but it could take until mid February to get to my app. Was this in everyone's confirmation email or is this unique to now and they're being serious 😵
Yeah, I think they’re pretty backed up. I got an II on Monday and the first day I could schedule for was 01/09…I know pretty late but just submitted my secondary today and got an email saying my app was complete but it could take until mid February to get to my app. Was this in everyone's confirmation email or is this unique to now and they're being serious 😵
For those that interviewed really early on, then in the past they will send some acceptances on 10/15. But, each year, admissions gets more and more inundated and delayed so unsure if that is happening this year.Wdym by always delayed if you said traditionally they send them out on Oct. 15? Or was that a response just from last year?
For those that interviewed really early on, then in the past they will send some acceptances on 10/15. But, each year, admissions gets more and more inundated and delayed so unsure if that is happening this year.
It looks like last year no one hears back until December [emoji24]
Hopefully we here back from this school tomorrow. I'm really nervous. Hoping for the best and praying for everyone else that got interviewed.
I submitted on 9/19 and got the same message. Not sure if people who submitted earlier also got the same thingI know pretty late but just submitted my secondary today and got an email saying my app was complete but it could take until mid February to get to my app. Was this in everyone's confirmation email or is this unique to now and they're being serious 😵
It’s standard— I submitted secondary 7/30 and got the same message 🙂I submitted on 9/19 and got the same message. Not sure if people who submitted earlier also got the same thing
In the midst of all them A’s today, pre-II R IS ORM LM 73 complete 8/3 :’) good luck to everyone else and I hope this info tidbit helps relieve some nerves I’ll be downing a pint of icecream
D
deleted1130038
just now or earlier?II today. LM 75. IS. Submitted 8/2.
igotchabuddy
Full Member
interviewed on 9/9 and they said they would send out decisions on 10/17 but received nothing yet. So confused 🙁
I interviewed 9/8 and they said 2 months!interviewed on 9/9 and they said they would send out decisions on 10/17 but received nothing yet. So confused 🙁
congrats!! i submitted a week and a half later than you and same LM score so here's to hoping LOLII today. LM 75. IS. Submitted 8/2.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I Interviewed 9/26 and I heard them say 4-6 weeksI interviewed 9/8 and they said 2 months!
samgam
Full Member
I interviewed 8/22 and haven't heard a peep. I'm not holding my breath since they sent out their first A in December.I Interviewed 9/26 and I heard them say 4-6 weeks
broadhorizen4075
Full Member
Sorry🙁 mind sharing when you were complete?Pre-II R just now 🙁
8/4!Sorry🙁 mind sharing when you were complete?