You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Irvine
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same . At 7:00 am.PreII R just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
capybarazzz
Full Member
II this morning, complete 8/9
Pre-II R complete early August
jetzone_premed
Full Member
same! I submitted an update so maybe that's why the date changed? I was complete early july and now it says LORs received 11/10I see the same for me, except mine changed to 11/9! Yet I submitted all my LORs in July too
pinecone33
Full Member
I was going to submit an update/letter of interest but realized it only allows 500 characters and no attachments?! so that's like 4-5 sentences haha
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tornado6565
Full Member
Got that fat R!! OOS. Congrats to y'all who got the A!!! 😁😁
alt list :-( IS, LM 76
Last edited:
notsurewho
Full Member
when did yall interview?
tinyscientist
New Member
Just got the post-II R... honestly very disappointed and surprised cuz I thought my interview went so well. Good luck to everyone else waiting on a decision!
Congrats!!! when did you interview???A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I interviewed 9/8/22 and not sure if anyone during that session has been contacted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
themagictaco
Full Member
Also A last night interviewed 8/22
I interviewed early october and received the WL email last night
I wonder why they are going out of order on decisions?
Seems like 8/22 and early October people are getting decisions?
Seems like 8/22 and early October people are getting decisions?
got the R last night. interviewed 09/26. pretty devastated.
I got a phone call last night!Are they not going with phone calls this year? That's what it seems like so far, very interesting.
I got a phone call last night!
What time?!
lol 11pm EST time, i was v surprisedWhat time?!
themagictaco
Full Member
Samelol 11pm EST time, i was v surprised
Dang that’s late congrats!
Anyone from 9/8 hear anything?
Anyone from 9/8 hear anything?
how’re u on SDN more than ur phone 💀bro why did u pick up at 11pm 💀
That’s a lot of words to say that ur scared of getting the smoke on dartsIf you want to contact me make a thread on sdn ✌️
The real answer is I've been tutoring all day on zoom so my devices are on DND but I glance at SDN while they're solving problems
themagictaco
Full Member
nah dude they left a voicemail I was outbro why did u pick up at 11pm 💀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nah dude they left a voicemail I was out
They didnt even call me or leave a voicemail [emoji24]
motivated-armadillo72
Full Member
Just got the A call!
Interviewed 9/8
Interviewed 9/8
GOT THE CALL OMG! So happy! I interviewed 9/8 too
II just now! LM 60-70 IS. Completed late October. Interview scheduled for mid-February.
Last edited:
Acceptance call @ 12:15pm 🙂 interviewed 9/26. And @yz98 , I asked Dr. Osborne and she said a couple of weeks, but she didn’t seem 100% on that
thank you!!!!Acceptance call @ 12:15pm 🙂 interviewed 9/26. And @yz98 , I asked Dr. Osborne and she said a couple of weeks, but she didn’t seem 100% on that
Btw, do you know if LEAD-ABC is still offering full scholarships?thank you!!!!
that's what the 22-23 Interview Packet that they emailed us saysBtw, do you know if LEAD-ABC is still offering full scholarships?
If anyone who was accepted wants to make an unofficial discord to get to know each other DM me it would great to meet some of you.
D
deleted1150185
A yesterday! interviewed 10/17
A yesterday & interviewed 10/6! 🙂
If anyone who was accepted wants to make an unofficial discord to get to know each other DM me it would great to meet some of you.
Meeee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bobbert101
New Member
A yesterday and interviewed 11/1!
1direction12
Full Member
did anyone else from 11/1 hear back? I haven't yet.. not sure what that means
Congrats to all accepted applicants so far!!!! Just an FYI - UCI provides a Facebook page for accepted applicants in the Spring as well as a UCI Discord so that type of info will all be shared in the coming months. I am a current student so feel free to DM me any questions you may have.
Hi, quick Q for anyone still waiting to hear back about IIs. On the status tab, all of my boxes are marked complete but my "Interview Status", "Interview Date", and "Admission Status" are all blank. I have seen some people mention that their boxes are marked as "under review". I just wanted to see if my dashboard looks different or if I'm just overanalyzing?
Same for me.Hi, quick Q for anyone still waiting to hear back about IIs. On the status tab, all of my boxes are marked complete but my "Interview Status", "Interview Date", and "Admission Status" are all blank. I have seen some people mention that their boxes are marked as "under review". I just wanted to see if my dashboard looks different or if I'm just overanalyzing?