2022-2023 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R this morning. Secondary submitted 8/14.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
pre-II R this morning! This cycle is brutal

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning, complete 8/9. OMG so excited!!!

I was going to submit an update/letter of interest but realized it only allows 500 characters and no attachments?! so that's like 4-5 sentences haha

• Wow
I just got my A via email at 11:21pm EST. As an OOS applicant I am legit shook ngl!

Edit: interviewed on 8/22

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got that fat R!! OOS. Congrats to y'all who got the A!!! 😁😁

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the post-II R... honestly very disappointed and surprised cuz I thought my interview went so well. Good luck to everyone else waiting on a decision!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder why they are going out of order on decisions?

Seems like 8/22 and early October people are getting decisions?

got the R last night. interviewed 09/26. pretty devastated.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Are they not going with phone calls this year? That's what it seems like so far, very interesting.

If you want to contact me make a thread on sdn ✌️
The real answer is I've been tutoring all day on zoom so my devices are on DND but I glance at SDN while they're solving problems
That’s a lot of words to say that ur scared of getting the smoke on darts

GOT THE CALL OMG! So happy! I interviewed 9/8 too

Reactions: 3 users
Got the call interviewed 10/6

Just got the A interviewed 9/26, i know the email said we will be notified of your application status to LEAD-ABC/PRIME-LC at another time, but does anyone know when that will be?

just got the A call!! 9/8 interview

Last edited:
  • Love
II just now! LM 60-70 IS. Completed late October. Interview scheduled for mid-February.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Acceptance call @ 12:15pm :) interviewed 9/26. And @yz98 , I asked Dr. Osborne and she said a couple of weeks, but she didn’t seem 100% on that

If anyone who was accepted wants to make an unofficial discord to get to know each other DM me it would great to meet some of you.

Congrats to all accepted applicants so far!!!! Just an FYI - UCI provides a Facebook page for accepted applicants in the Spring as well as a UCI Discord so that type of info will all be shared in the coming months. I am a current student so feel free to DM me any questions you may have.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi, quick Q for anyone still waiting to hear back about IIs. On the status tab, all of my boxes are marked complete but my "Interview Status", "Interview Date", and "Admission Status" are all blank. I have seen some people mention that their boxes are marked as "under review". I just wanted to see if my dashboard looks different or if I'm just overanalyzing?

Hi, quick Q for anyone still waiting to hear back about IIs. On the status tab, all of my boxes are marked complete but my "Interview Status", "Interview Date", and "Admission Status" are all blank. I have seen some people mention that their boxes are marked as "under review". I just wanted to see if my dashboard looks different or if I'm just overanalyzing?
Same for me.